How to Make a Lot of Money as a Writer?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search on Google to find out what is the best way to make money online, you will see writing listed as one of the best methods to make money online. However, when you start writing online you will find it is not very easy to earn as a writer. There are two reasons for this, one, you cannot write well, two, you are not prolific. If you want to earn well by writing online, you need writing skills, and you need to write a lot. So, how do you deal with this issue?

The answer is: Use AI based writing tool.

What is AI based writing tool? Artificial Intelligence based tool is a tool that is programmed in a way that you can generate high quality posts, either short posts, or long article. AI tool follows certain code to create content for you.

What does these AI based writing tools do?

These tools will help you come up with cleaver headlines for your posts, google ads headlines for high conversion, engaging copies, etc. AI tools will help you write sales emails, marketing copy, Facebook ads, product listing, video scripts, blog posts, online articles, etc.

If you are a blogger and writer you will be able to write Blog Article, SEO content, even an eBook.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am also a writer, but I have never heard about this tool. I have definitely heard about many writing tools like article creators, spinners, article re-writing software, etc. However, all of those tools are useless because they generate spun content which is of no value at all. As far as AI tool is concerned, I would need to look for it and research more about it. I have always thought about writing my own content and I have always refrained from using such kind of tools because such kind of tools are not worth it. I always prepare hand-written content. The main thing here is that utilising such kind of software will never give you great results.

When you prepare hand-written content, you research more about the content and create unique articles. You are the one who write the content and you can easily create great sentence structure. This is something that software like article spinners are not capable of doing. I have been writing great posts for Trendri and I also work on some other platforms as well. So far, people have enjoyed reading my content and I really hope that I will be producing great content in the future as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about AI tools, but I don't know how to get it. I've learned how to use it, after suggestions of SEO keywords by the AI tool. My question is, can I buy it from Google or is it a free downloadable software? I truly need this kind of tool, which can help me with better suggestions for affiliate marketing, content writing, video scripts etc. I know, I still need to do some good jobs too, even if I get the software too. Because it can't generate the contents free, I am the one that will research deep, use the keyword suggestions to create engaging articles as a blogger. As for the Facebook ads, I can't really determine how the software will help me succeed in that one. I will go through learning of using Google SEO keywords, she learning exactly how it works and other benefits of using any of them. Majority of websites use such software, that's why their site contents is SEO related, whenever I search through it on Google, it pop-ups for me immediately one time. I know it isn't achievable over night, the web owner have been consistent generating such kind of contents before it gets indexed.