How to make clients to keep coming back.

Kennysplash

Verified member
When we just start a business, our goal is to get many customers. The more people that patronize us the more sales and profit we make. But is this really the case? We should know that a client that comes back for more product or service is better than 10 new ones that patronize once. When people patronize you, your aim should be to keep him and make him come again. The more you do this to people the better. Also these ones will also tell others about you. Now how do you get them to come back? Offer them an outstanding product or service. Stand out from your competitors, let them see that you are the best in your niche. So try your best to always improve in what you do. Just my little cents.

Jonaville

When we just start a business, our goal is to get many customers. The more people that patronize us the more sales and profit we make. But is this really the case? We should know that a client that comes back for more product or service is better than 10 new ones that patronize once. When people patronize you, your aim should be to keep him and make him come again. The more you do this to people the better. Also these ones will also tell others about you. Now how do you get them to come back? Offer them an outstanding product or service. Stand out from your competitors, let them see that you are the best in your niche. So try your best to always improve in what you do. Just my little cents.
I concur with your points. It is important that we try to impress our customers so that they will come back another time. And let me add that aside from offering good service, how you treat them is also important. If we treat our customers with respect and make them feel relaxed and welcome, they will love it and will always want to come back again. So let us learn to treat our customers nicely. It is for our own benefits.

Ephy

All the activities undertaken by the business needs to be carried out with customers and general public in mind. Business should avoid exploiting consumers through :-

1. Stop overcharging them and sell products and services at a fair price not over charging them in order to get abnormal profits.
2. Always sell products of goods quality not poor quality goods that might end up being harmful to human consumption.
3. Avoid selling them harmful products such as expired goods.
4. Always sell good and there good quantity not reducing them or repackaging them again in order to get more profits.
5. When advertising your products always give the best and right information about your products not making false advertisements.

Once you follow-up all the above mentioned tips you'll never loose customers but they'll always increase in number

Thank me later.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will take experience from myself if one needs me to return to buy from them then I must be treated right the first time and subsequent times of me patronizing the store. To get customers to repeat a buy it is good to treat them right, be polite and courteous to your customers. Offer them incentives either as bonuses or discounts. Then do yourself, your business and your customers the good of selling only quality products. Leave fake and quantity products that are not original.