How to make good money from ghost writing

General01

Almost everbody can write!
Writing is a lucrative business, with appropriate skill one can earn unimaginable cash from it.

Ghost writing is simply writing for some one a book/an article under an agreement in which he takes the glory and authorship and you (the writer) take the money(he pays you handsomely- based on your agreements)

Here are some tips to help you sap money out of this writing

Have a good social media presence
Social media is the new CV, define yourself in your social media handles. Don't just be sharing other people's post.
Post things yourself.Be creative!

Post invaluable contents
Your potential clients would only come to you after they have seen what you can do.
be phenomenal in your write-ups and post them on your social media handles.

with these you are better off

What other things do you think might help in making it big in this writing?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The first money I made online was through ghost writing, someone outsourced the work to me and I delivered that's how I made my first income, I think anybody looking to start making money online should consider writing, it's easy and almost anyone can do it, and it's a path to a lucrative business if you know how to go about it.

Back then when I used to do ghost writing, I had a lot of reviews because different clients demands different kind of writing style so you need to learn how to adjust and write the way they want, this is something you should keep in mind if you want to succeed as a ghost writer.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Ghost writing is winning is one of the aspects of making money online as a writer.

Ghostwriting is good for those who are very shy and they are not ready to put up their face to any write-up or book they may produce.

Ghost writing can be a good sub niche as they are lesser people who are entering the service in freelance Marketplace.

It is easy to carve out a niche for yourself in this aspect of writing as the competition is pretty less compared to other aspects like SEO writing and creative writing.

you just have to be well dedicated enough and render quality services to make consistent income as a ghost writer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just because you have started that you can do ghost writing on your social media handles, it does not mean you can actually get ghost writing contracts. In order to ghost write and make money from ghost writing, you need writing and marketing skills. You need writing skills to write well, and marketing skills to market your services. Sites like fiverr and upwork can be considered good platform to sell your ghost writing services or get ghost writing jobs. I know a lot of people who are actually making a lot of money through ghost writing. You need skills to write on various topics.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways you could try to make money as a ghost writer. One of the best ways to make money as a ghost writer is to try to bid on projects on various freelancing websites. In the past, I have tried contacting various blog owners who needed ghost writers for their blogs. You can also do a simple Google search by typing "Ghost Writers Needed" or "Get paid To Submit Guest Posts" and you will come across various platforms where you could submit your guest posts to make money. However, most of them require you to have a functioning PayPal account to get paid.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the write-up, I have been a writer for sometimes and I can be able to write a good quality content most especially if the payment is okay, but I do not have an opportunity to engage in freelancing for now because I don't have the tools like the laptop that will be necessary for me to set up a freelancing platform, I don't know if you have any idea of any website we can write for atleast to make up to five or $10 every day ,we all might be interested, I can write on whatever topic depending on how much they are paying. I don't know how people are always getting jobs as a writer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I will not deny the fact that I am highly impressed about the ideas given about this job, do you know that I have always heard about this ghost writing of a thing but I never really understood it because I usually did not get the memo so It used to sound like it is not real and if it is, then it is possible that it will not be lucrative but with the way the poster just talked about it, it has gotten me convinced that one can seriously make good income from it depending on how much time and effort you invested in it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
While you are doing ghost writing for all the people in the marketplace, you can also create a pen name for yourself and start writing books.

You can create a series of ebooks with good titles and list them on Amazon Kindle publishing store. You are bound to make residual income from this if it happens that your books thrills your readers.

You just need to be dedicated and research a lot so as to give the best to your clients and your readers.

Your major aim is to create a good brand for yourself that can create quality books that can add value to the people's life.