Earn Money How to Make Money as a Facebook Influencer?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money on facebook in numerous ways. If you ask me what is the easiest way to make money on Facebook, I would say influencer marketing is the best and of course easiest way to make money on Facebook.

If you are interested in this method to make money online, here is the step by step process:

Create a Facebook Page.

The name for your page should match the niche that you are skilled at. Use a username for the page that can be easily found via searches.

Ask friends and family to follow your page. Use Facebook ads to build followers.

In the mean time, share interesting content (videos, images, infographics, etc.)

Pitch your promotion ideas to the businesses and individuals.

Make money by doing sponsored posts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use facebook for digital marketing, I market my services as well as my web content. I make money by using facebook but I am not using facebook to make money directly. Instead, I market my services and when someone buys my services, I make money. I also make money when my web content gets traffic.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can be able to make money from Facebook if you are able to be able to build so many followers and become an influencer. Other people can pay you money so that you will make sponsored post about their products. You can also be able to market your own products.

There are different ways of Making Money on Social Media as an Influencer I suggest a few of them by which you can earn good money
1. Produce High-Quality Content
2. Engage Your Audience
3. Join an Influencer Network

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you're an influencer on Facebook then you stand a chance of making a whole lot of money provided you know how to monetize it. influencers have a lot of followers so as a result you can start promoting affiliate products and set a chance of making a whole lot of commissions. They can also carry out advertisements for people and they pay you.

Phabbyfundz

So far I haven't heard of any known method of earning on facebook as a Facebook influencer, unlike YouTube and other platforms where you are paid for engagements or suscribers.
But I think the best method of earning from Facebook is having a marketing page where you sell or advertise products available for sale and earn money from you profits or percentage if the products or goods are not yours.
Another method is using your Facebook platform as an advertising strategy where you gather more people and move them to other social media platforms.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
So far I haven't heard of any known method of earning on facebook as a Facebook influencer, unlike YouTube and other platforms where you are paid for engagements or suscribers.
But I think the best method of earning from Facebook is having a marketing page where you sell or advertise products available for sale and earn money from you profits or percentage if the products or goods are not yours.
Another method is using your Facebook platform as an advertising strategy where you gather more people and move them to other social media platforms.
People that have a lot of followers on Facebook can make a whole lot of money when they get paid by brands to promote their products. Many of these celebrities that have millions of followers on Facebook I have been paid by brands to advertise their products to their audience. So it's all about growing your followership.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The requirements are pretty simple, you need a huge following nd your followers need to be genuinely interested in your content. If you cannot build large following, yet want to make money, you can try to monetize your page with fcebook. They approve a page with 10k followers if you have published a lot of videos