How to make money as a pet supplier

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I would not be able to encourage people from Nigeria to do this kind of job because with the look of things in my country, I do not think that Pets are very much valued here. The truth of it is the fact that people from those developed countries know the worth of animals and this is why you can make good income if you are into this kind of work. Places like this are very okay for this kind of job. E.g, United States of America, United Kingdom, and even all the European countries as a whole.

These are some of the ways to earn money as a pet suppliers and believe me, you will be making huge amount of money from it without any doubt, this is actually for real.

1. Ads
2. Online stores

1. Ads: This is very effective for the kind of jobs like this because a lot of recommendations are being given to platforms like this if anyone wants to buy a pet and does not want to go through the stress of going to the pet shop.

2. Online stores: This is also a good idea in the sense that it will be very attractive to people that likes to shop online, you post the pets you have on the online stores and once they order for it, you will help them deliver it to their addresses.

Nigerians value dogs as pets too, depending the location you. Well I might say not like the Americans but they value them too. I remembered while at school some students had different breeds of dogs in their hostel. Some even train to sell. The good thing about this business is the dog sell very high especially some set of breeds like bull dog, German Shepherd , rot , and others. The problem is it has a lot of downsides , like the cost of feed, quality attention, security and more. I will like to get one in future , still thinking the breed to get, definitely not rot or any Scarry specie of dog.