How to make money as an easy buy agent

Holicent

VIP Contributor
So many are good in marketing but they don't have a product yet. You can work with the nearest easy buy centre in your environment. After you must have registered with them, you just have to get a small shop as your office, display their product, you can even run ads, when you get a customer and sell any of their products, you will get your commission, as easy as that. But you must follow their rules and regulations. Products you can sell include smartphones, electronics and solar system and more.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The big question I want to ask is, "can someone run Easy Buy from any country in the world"? I don't think so. I think it is only in countries that Palm Pay operates which I know only Nigeria.

The next big issuee would be what is the actual commission paid by Easy Buy to it's agents per sale they make for them. I actually believe that becoming an Easy Buy agent would help you make money because the service is already established.

But truth be told, that can't be an only business. You either have to sell accessories or do repairs because Easy Buy sales won't come everyday.