Earn Money How to Make Money as an Entertainer?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you sing? Do you dance? Can you play musical instruments? Can you do caricatures? Can you act? Can you do stand up comedy? Can you tell jokes?

If your answers to the aforementioned questions is YES than you can make money as an entertainer. The best thing about earning money as an entertainer is you don’t even have to be hired by a movie producer, TV networks, etc.

You can make money as an entertainer on YouTube, Facebook or even TikTok.

YouTube: Do you know Justin Biber was first discovered by a record company on YouTube? I rest my case.

Facebook: Publish your entertainment videos on Facebook and let facebook monetize your videos

TikTok: Publishing interesting videos on TikTok, build massive following and wait for businesses to contact you do paid promotion.

Well, I'm not sure this will be news to a lot of people. YouTube and FB have been around for many years. Only people of the older generation who are far from technology do not know about TikTok.

This would have been relevant about 7 years ago. And now everyone already knows that you can promote on the Internet. Over the past 20 years, the Internet has become one of the main areas of human life. So you say the most obvious things.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Here in my country, I can count more than 10 artistes that were discovered by various record labels online expecially through social media. I think it will not be wise for any entertainer not to use judiciously the social media in showcasing himself and earn money through what he knows how to do the best.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are a comedian you can make money online by organising your own live show in which attendees are going to buy ticket to gain entrance. You can also a package the life event into DVD for those who doesn't have chance to attend. This will be the additional money you are going to make from their life event.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not an entertainer. I can’t sing and dance, I can’t do caricatures and comedy. However, if you are an entertainer, this is an interesting way to make money online. Entertainment videos get a lot of views, whether on facebook, youtube, or TikTok. If you have talent, you can easily excel on these platforms.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Social media in general these days are going to give you a crazy amount of exposure and also recognition. This is a particular reason why as a creator of any kind you should be able to post your work regularly on social media and advise people to try it out and receive feedback.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways you can make money as an entertainer is it open an account all freelance marketplace is like Fiverr and upwork. You need to set up gig on different aspect of you entertaining skills. If you know how to dance, we can set up a gig and tell people that you can make them love with your dancing skills. If you know how to sing you can also set up a gig on that also.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this discussion because I had seen the news on tv that featured the viral videos which were mostly about entertaining videos. There's an old woman who was dancing and making faces. There's also the guy who sings with different words that make the song humorous together with his actions. Maybe I can do that too but I am still thinking about i.

Phabbyfundz

The entertainment industry is a really fast growing industry in recent times, and most people now understand and appreciate the true importance of entertainment in our society today. To make money from entertainment take some process because entertainment deals with your skill , talents or passions and there are a lot of way to make money as an entertainer. With the advent of Internet which has even made it more easier to reach a larger number of audience has paved way for entertainer to show case their acts to the world.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The evolution of TikTok has given birth to new artists. These artists are not using mainstream media to showcase their talent but social sites. They are not only gaining huge popularity but also are earning well. If you have that kind of talent, you can easily make money as an entertainer.