Earn Money How to Make Money by Selling Canva Templates on Etsy

Mika

VIP Contributor
We can use Canva to create templates for our own products and services as well as social media posts, for example, Instagram posts, Facebook Story, Youtube Thumbnail, etc. Interestingly, not many people know that we can also sell our Canva templates and make money. You can sell Canva templates on Etsy, one of the best marketplaces for digital products.

On Etsy, people are searching templates for their products, online shops, and social media posts. Therefore, there is a great demand. Even if you are just beginning and have zero audiences for your work, you can actually sell and make money as long as your work is really good.

Making money by selling Canva templates involves two-step, first, you create a template on Canva, two, you sell it on Etsy.

List your templates on Etsy. Create a grand launching of your product. This is a great way to get eyeballs on your shop.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good tip because someone haveactually told me about this online money making method but I didn't take it seriously. Canva is the platform where you can create a lot of templates and designs and sell them online. I want to ask a question, does etsy accept everyone around the world?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't use Etsy or canva, however, I sell social media templates from my website, I create social media templates on photoshop. While creating templates on photoshop takes longer than on canva, photoshop templates are better than canva templates and you can even sell the source files. Cnava templates look stale.