How to make money from social media

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Talking about social media. There are several ways we can make money from social media. Most people around the world regards social media as a place to chat and watch videos like comedies skits and lots more.
You can make some good money from your social media accounts.How?

As a business owner, you can make money from social media by promoting or advertising your business or products. Using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TiK ToK is my best social media platforms.for me, I will prefer use Facebook or TiK ToK, because you will meet millions of people over there to view your ads,if possible get to know your services and patronize you. WhatsApp it's also a good and best social Media platform you can do that, but you need more contacts before making money from WhatsApp business marketing, that's why i prefer Facebook.

Having an items to sell, you can do that using Facebook marketplace. You can sell items like phones, laptops, furnitures and any gadgets.It's easy all you have to do is go to Facebook marketplace icon on your Facebook page, click SELL, upload the photos of your item,your number and location.That's all guys.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Social media is a superb avenue to improve your personal business and from there may start making sales. But everything comes with a price. To make money via social media, you need to have a business you are into. And apart from having a business, your products must be well sought after. If not, to make sales even with your huge traffic might be difficult.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but it is not everyone that do have the natural interest to make money on social media , using of social media to make money is mainly for the affiliate marketers and not really for an ordinary people and people that are into freelancing or those that have one skill all the other to market for people who are interested in it..

For me I do not really have anything to offer now except for the fact that I am a writer , then looking for an opportunity to make money on social media may likely be a waste of time because to me I believe the most important way of making money with social media is just to have an affiliate products for you to market it for thousands of people.

Well I might even prefer to make money with cryptocurrency trading and ptP than social media because with it the possibility of making money will be higher base on how good you are.. But a situation in which you are marketing your product on social media you will need the skill of an affiliate marketer and it is something I do not really have the natural interest to learn now.

E

eldavis

For those that wants to go into buying and selling, or they have properties or goods and services they would like to sell on social media, I think Facebook makes this alot easier, it has it's very own market place. You can also make use of your social media to promote your affiliate marketing link or if you have a good number of followers, you could start up a gig where you help people promote their goods and services and they would pay you for that.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but it is not everyone that do have the natural interest to make money on social media , using of social media to make money is mainly for the affiliate marketers and not really for an ordinary people and people that are into freelancing or those that have one skill all the other to market for people who are interested in it..

For me I do not really have anything to offer now except for the fact that I am a writer , then looking for an opportunity to make money on social media may likely be a waste of time because to me I believe the most important way of making money with social media is just to have an affiliate products for you to market it for thousands of people.

Well I might even prefer to make money with cryptocurrency trading and ptP than social media because with it the possibility of making money will be higher base on how good you are.. But a situation in which you are marketing your product on social media you will need the skill of an affiliate marketer and it is something I do not really have the natural interest to learn now.
Well,i can see sense in what your are trying to say.Using social media as a means of earning is mainly for affiliate marketers.Also business owners can grow their business by advertising them on social media.Most of them do pay some groups having millions of followers to post the ads for them, it's also a way to earn money from social media.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For those that wants to go into buying and selling, or they have properties or goods and services they would like to sell on social media, I think Facebook makes this alot easier, it has it's very own market place. You can also make use of your social media to promote your affiliate marketing link or if you have a good number of followers, you could start up a gig where you help people promote their goods and services and they would pay you for that.
You are right bro, Facebook makes it easier for any affiliate marketer.Having it's own marketplace is the best.Most of our guys do sell their phones and laptops using Facebook marketplace.You can as well sell your furniture even unused items.Posting a high quality photos of your items will boost your sales.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Social media is a superb avenue to improve your personal business and from there may start making sales. But everything comes with a price. To make money via social media, you need to have a business you are into. And apart from having a business, your products must be well sought after. If not, to make sales even with your huge traffic might be difficult.
Yeah bro, social media is the one of the best place to grow your business and boost your sales.As you said,you don't just wake up one day and start earning from social media.You must a business your are into.Let's say you sell T-shirts,you can make more sales by advertising or promoting your business or products using social such as; Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TiK ToK.All these are social media platforms you can make money as a business owner.

D

Deleted member 13140

You're right, one can actually make good money from social media, it's not only limited to people who have huge businesses, on Instagram alone I know a lot of people are making lots of money just by showcasing their skills through the content they share online, all you need to make money on social media is a skill, it's not a place you just come in and expect to start earning money with a low skill, some people who believe it doesn't take skill to write, it's then you'll know it takes everything including knowing how to structure you posts to be Compelling. Not only learning to write them.

Amilo

Social media has become the most popularly used forum by many users.

As a result of the increased usage of these platforms, these virtual spaces have become a major source of income for some people.

The easy access and the use of all social media networking websites have enabled people to utilize their inner talents and exhibit it on the internet to earn through these forums.

Already existing businesses are also using social media forums and utilizing social media marketing to the fullest to expand their business and make it big, which is very much possible through these social media platforms.

Whether you currently have a social media account or not, you can still utilize this opportunity of virtual marketing and increase your customer base and earn a lot of dollars through these social media forums.

Emmanuel 2042

You can give Freelancing a try, make money by getting writing jobs maybe typing a document where you get paid for each page you write, or you could write blogs for people and get paid.
Personally, I'm an Affiliate Marketer, and I hate promoting products on Facebook, Instagram and Maybe TikTok. It feels like I'm forcing them to buy the product most of the time.
I mostly use blogs to promote or I join forums where I can add value and get paid or it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Making money on social media is actually anything someone could do, in fact a lot of people already do it but don't be surprised there are others who still do not know how to make money through social medias, there is no doubting the fact that social media are used for communicating with individuals with the help of chatting, voice notes, updating status, as well as sending and receiving of videos. But that is not all to what social media is used for a lot of entrepreneurs and businessmen and women use social media to advertise the product goods and services in which they sell offer yes social media is one of the ways in which you can let people all around the world to know what your business deal on or on what you deal on as a businessman or entrepreneur. Social media is like Facebook, WhatsApp , Instagram , tik-tok , Twitter, and also YouTubea good social Media platform where you can showcase your goods and services to the world. In doing so you need to apply skill for example if you are showcasing your product allgoods true picture you need to make it clear with proper lighting to make it eye-catching to your public and audience

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is no brainer that a lot of people are making full-time income on different social media platforms over the years. gone are the days when people use social media to just communicate with their loved ones only because today there are a lot of businesses that have gone fully online even though some of them will be offline businesses. I have seen several people that have taken their various offline businesses online and from there they get a whole lot of customers. There are many businesses in which you can do on social media and succeed and some of them is buying offline products like beauty products and advertising them on your page. If you want to do this kind of business it is very important you build your follower base because without followers there is no way you can be able to sell your product.

if you are into online business then there are several businesses in which you can promote on social media platforms and make a whole lot of money such as affiliate products and your services. A lot of people make money promoting affiliate products on social media platforms. This is definitely one of the best businesses anyone can venture into on the internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well,i can see sense in what your are trying to say.Using social media as a means of earning is mainly for affiliate marketers.Also business owners can grow their business by advertising them on social media.Most of them do pay some groups having millions of followers to post the ads for them, it's also a way to earn money from social media.
Well based on my understanding there are different ways a person can be able to advertise his or her products on social media , there is a direct advertisement and there is an indirect advertisement , a direct advertisement as an understand me involved a direct payment to a social media like Facebook to advertise your products for you , a lot of people always consider this as one of the best way of advertising a product because you might be able to reach a wider audience in this way compared to you trying to do it on your own..

To me this is an effective way of advertising a product because with this you do not have to go through the stress of trying to convince people to buy a product but Facebook or any other social media you are paying will directly take over this responsibility... A lot of people who are selling products on social media like Facebook may also choose to pay for this sort of advertisement because Facebook will display their to a large number of people at the cheapest price and that there is a possibility of making profit here.

It all depends on individuals decision and choice that will determine the most suitable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can give Freelancing a try, make money by getting writing jobs maybe typing a document where you get paid for each page you write, or you could write blogs for people and get paid.
Personally, I'm an Affiliate Marketer, and I hate promoting products on Facebook, Instagram and Maybe TikTok. It feels like I'm forcing them to buy the product most of the time.
I mostly use blogs to promote or I join forums where I can add value and get paid or it.
Thank you for sharing , at least engaging into freelancing might be able to generate me some money but the problem is that will I be able to make it as a freelancer and now that I don't even have a good understanding of freelancing, I still Believe maybe there are some things I still need to put in place before I can confidently engage in freelancing without any problem because of the huge competition that is associated with it , I have read from the experience of other freelancers on the internet , based on what they are telling me they said that the most difficult aspect of freelancing is how you can be able to get people at the early stage of being a member. I also understand you can also be able to do it only when you have a laptop, for now I do not have a laptop so I may not be able to carry out any freelancing activities successfully,

A lot of people don't really consider affiliate marketing to be very difficult because they really understand how to promote this product effectively, best on your explanation do you really think affiliate marketing is a nice online business you can recommend for people ?

Caramelle

Social media platforms have become a haven for businesses wishing to tap the social sites' reach and large user base. This strategy is cost-effective and efficient as we know how powerful these platforms could be in disseminating information and evoking reactions. It has also created jobs for people who have a good knowledge of managing social media for businesses as well as business opportunities for teaching courses on social media management. One aspect of social media that has made it possible for people to earn is its support for affiliate marketing activities. Facebook, for example, can be used to promote products from online shopping networks that pay commissions for successful clicks. Your sphere of influence or your friends, as well as friends of friends, are the willing audience that can help you achieve your earning targets. This can complement and support your efforts from your own blog.​

Emmanuel 2042

Thank you for sharing , at least engaging into freelancing might be able to generate me some money but the problem is that will I be able to make it as a freelancer and now that I don't even have a good understanding of freelancing, I still Believe maybe there are some things I still need to put in place before I can confidently engage in freelancing without any problem because of the huge competition that is associated with it , I have read from the experience of other freelancers on the internet , based on what they are telling me they said that the most difficult aspect of freelancing is how you can be able to get people at the early stage of being a member. I also understand you can also be able to do it only when you have a laptop, for now I do not have a laptop so I may not be able to carry out any freelancing activities successfully,

A lot of people don't really consider affiliate marketing to be very difficult because they really understand how to promote this product effectively, best on your explanation do you really think affiliate marketing is a nice online business you can recommend for people ?
If you're sure you would not get frustrated, demoralized or emotionally rejected if you don't succeed in the first month or you get rejected by a lot of vendors then affiliate marketing is a great start. Although, I don't recommend it if you don't have a pc...

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you're sure you would not get frustrated, demoralized or emotionally rejected if you don't succeed in the first month or you get rejected by a lot of vendors then affiliate marketing is a great start. Although, I don't recommend it if you don't have a pc...
I was even told that it is even possible for people to engage in affiliate marketing even when you do not have a laptop , that is what make me to believe that i can be able to engage in it now , but based on the information you haved provided up there does it really mean that a person cannot be able to engage in affiliate marketing when the person does not have a laptop ?

About from affiliate marketing I was also considering engaging in cryptocurrency trading and that will really be something that interests me because with cryptocurrency trading if you are really good in predicting the volatile market you will be able to make profit perfectly base on your prediction..

Well I still have a lot of time to decide which one will be the most sweetest but to me I do not believe I have the ability to convince people to buy my product if I am to engage in affiliate marketing..

I always believe that affiliate marketing are mainly for people that have the power to convince other people or only if you will tell me that engaging in digital advertisement will be able to sell my products for me to realise a reasonable profit.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You are right bro. Using social media such as Facebook makes it a lot easier as you said because Facebook has its own marketplace. Using Facebook marketplace, you can say whatever you want to sell such as, phones, laptops furnitures, shoes and lots more. But you need to upload a good and high quality products you wish to sell, so has to attract more sales. Also put your number and location so that any consumer will reach you anytime any day.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor

Yes, you all right bro. It is not everyone that do have the natural interest to make money online through social media. But if you have a business you are running you can make more money from social media but advertising my promoting your business or product using show me that such as Facebook which is the most popular social media we all know. Most of our guys do make money from social media, like Facebook marketplace by selling their phones, laptops and lots of their items.

Well making money from cryptocurrency is the most trending way many citizens earn online.Since I don't have any thing to offer same as you do not.I'll also prefer earning online in a PTP site for now.