How to make money from social media

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Talking about social media. There are several ways we can make money from social media. Most people around the world regards social media as a place to chat and watch videos like comedies skits and lots more.
You can make some good money from your social media accounts.How?

As a business owner, you can make money from social media by promoting or advertising your business or products. Using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TiK ToK is my best social media platforms.for me, I will prefer use Facebook or TiK ToK, because you will meet millions of people over there to view your ads,if possible get to know your services and patronize you. WhatsApp it's also a good and best social Media platform you can do that, but you need more contacts before making money from WhatsApp business marketing, that's why i prefer Facebook.

Having an items to sell, you can do that using Facebook marketplace. You can sell items like phones, laptops, furnitures and any gadgets.It's easy all you have to do is go to Facebook marketplace icon on your Facebook page, click SELL, upload the photos of your item,your number and location.That's all guys.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is no brainer that a lot of people are making full-time income on different social media platforms over the years. gone are the days when people use social media to just communicate with their loved ones only because today there are a lot of businesses that have gone fully online even though some of them will be offline businesses. I have seen several people that have taken their various offline businesses online and from there they get a whole lot of customers. There are many businesses in which you can do on social media and succeed and some of them is buying offline products like beauty products and advertising them on your page. If you want to do this kind of business it is very important you build your follower base because without followers there is no way you can be able to sell your product.

if you are into online business then there are several businesses in which you can promote on social media platforms and make a whole lot of money such as affiliate products and your services. A lot of people make money promoting affiliate products on social media platforms. This is definitely one of the best businesses anyone can venture into on the internet.
Really appreciate this bro. Back then a lot of people use social media such as Facebook WhatsApp and lots more to chat with your loved ones or watch videos like comedies skits and lots more.

Talking about social media now, millions of people are earning from social media app.I sold one of phone just of recent on Facebook marketplace, it's easy and fast to do that.Just to upload clear picture of your product, drop your location and phone number, that's all.Anytime the consumer which to purchase the product,he or she will reach you with the phone number you posted.

Kendy

Verified member
Social media platforms has become a tool where most people now leverage and you can earn substantially from them if you place your odds properly. The social media platforms really gained its prominence during the upsurge of the covid-19 pandemic, where people now diverted or tilted into utilising its tools. It is an inarguable fact that the social media platforms has indeed been helpful and has always been in place waiting for users to explore its usage.

The social media platforms like; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok, Snapchat and others have been greatly capitalized. The Facebook is one of the most cost-effective media which does not really sap data resources unlike the rest. Now, you can bring your offline businesses and advertise on your social media platforms or on pages that matches your products and your target audience as well. On Instagram, you can choose to become an; influencer for brands, produce funny skits, but first, you have to work on growing your traffic or followers and by this, I mean organic traffic so that your aim of making sales can be properly achieved. On Twitter, you can also promote your skills but setting up a professional profile and always make a daily activity to engage your followers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Social media platform has been a great platform which people are utilising to make money online.

The large majority of the people are using social Media platform to socialize and meet new people online.

But some young entrepreneur are using social Media platform to promote their business to sell their products.

There are two ways to make money with social Media platform. I am going to use Facebook as a case study. you can create a fund page for the product you are selling online.

You keep posting pictures about the product you are selling. You have to be consistent with this. over time people will be like in the page and share it with their friends and family.

it is just a matter of time as people will be placing order for your product if you are selling high quality ones. Another way is to use social Media platform to drive traffic to your dropshipping website.

You can also use social Media platform to promote affiliate products. But you have to be very strategic about this. Your account might get banned if you promote affiliate products directly on the Facebook platform.

You can also become an influencer if you have lots of followers.