How to make money from your blog without using major ad networks?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense, Infolinks, Media.Net, Taboola, RevContent, Mediavine, etc. are some of the major ad networks that you can use on your blog to make money. Some of these ad networks have strict requirements such as high traffic, high-quality content, etc. therefore, you may not be able to use these major ad networks.

Even if you are approved, making money requires huge traffic. Even if you have some traffic and you are earning from these ad networks, they have a very high withdrawal threshold and it may take years to reach the payment threshold. For example, you need to earn at least $100 before you can receive payment from Adsense or Media Net.

If you are in this predicament, here are some suggestions to make money from your blog without using Major ad networks.

Adhitz: Adhitz is a small ad network that provides banner ads. You can earn from clicks and impressions. The best thing about this ad network is you can also sell your ad space for a fixed price to the advertiser directly. You need just $25 to receive payment via cryptos, skrill, airtm, stripe, etc.

A-Ads: This is one of the oldest advertising networks that pays via bitcoins. They provide banner ads and pay for impressions and clicks. You can withdraw to your bitcoin address or faucetpay address.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Adsense, Infolinks, Media.Net, Taboola, RevContent, Mediavine, etc. are some of the major ad networks that you can use on your blog to make money. Some of these ad networks have strict requirements such as high traffic, high-quality content, etc. therefore, you may not be able to use these major ad networks.

Even if you are approved, making money requires huge traffic. Even if you have some traffic and you are earning from these ad networks, they have a very high withdrawal threshold and it may take years to reach the payment threshold. For example, you need to earn at least $100 before you can receive payment from Adsense or Media Net.

If you are in this predicament, here are some suggestions to make money from your blog without using Major ad networks.

Adhitz: Adhitz is a small ad network that provides banner ads. You can earn from clicks and impressions. The best thing about this ad network is you can also sell your ad space for a fixed price to the advertiser directly. You need just $25 to receive payment via cryptos, skrill, airtm, stripe, etc.

A-Ads: This is one of the oldest advertising networks that pays via bitcoins. They provide banner ads and pay for impressions and clicks. You can withdraw to your bitcoin address or faucetpay address.
Thanks for the update you outlined about making money via our blog with alternative way other than AdSense. I've heard about A-ads, and Adhitz but I've never taken my time to read more reviews about them, to know how they work and how a blogger can monetize his or her site using such ads. Please, how much does A-ads pays per 1000 unique ad clicks in one's blog site??

allison001

Verified member

Become a freelance expert writer

If you are blogging on a niche topic, you are more likely to earn a lot with freelance writing. If your writing is great and you think you can target a wider audience, drop an email to other big blogs in your niche and tell them you looking for a writing job. You will be surprised to know they are always on the lookout for good niche writers.
You can earn anything from $5-$1000 from single blog post writing. If this idea fits your need, you can have a landing page on your blog and have a catchy title like “Hire me” or may write it as a landing page for a potential recruiter.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
don't actually think it's necessary to make money online without network connection,if that's what you meant, without network connection you can't carryout any of these ideas
Or do you meant something different,if yes please throw more light cause I'm like lost at this point,
We all know that without network connection,I meant a good network connection, there's nothing like internet.
Those information @Mika, are simply alternative to AdSense. Through those two ads network that can serve as back up to AdSense you can earn some extra bucks as revenue when you have enough traffic running on your site. A-ads, and Adhitz uses CPM, and CTR, PPC model to calculate for clicks and impressions on those in-article, in-frame and in-page ads displaced at the sidebar or centre of your site.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like the idea of selling a space in the home page (or any other web page of the site) to earn for the upkeep of the site. In our office website I created 4 ad spaces that we sold for a small amount. Most of the sponsors are those related in the movie industry where our organization belongs. Maybe we can also do that in a blog.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A great way to earn from your blog or website is to get more traffic and add affiliate links in your pages of your blog or website. This way you can earn some money if someone buys the product. many people do earn some money from their blogs when they add such links and I am sure if your blog generates thousands of unique visitors, then at least some of your visitors might buy a product using your affiliate link.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use adsense, which is one of the best ad networks. However, I don't earn a lot of money from adsense. My major source of revenue are selling ad space, doing sponsored posts and reviews. If you have traffic on your site you can earn without using ad networks on your website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have volume traffic, you can earn without using major ad networks. You can sell space via buy-sell ads. You can also do sponsored posts, reviews etc to make money from your site. The key to making a lot of money on your site is having huge traffic on your site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to sell ad space via buy sell ads, you need at least 50k monthly traffic, which is very hard for small website owners. However, if you manage to built that kind of traffic on your site, you can easily earn without using major ad networks. By the way, earning from ad networks is not very big for small publishers.