How to make money on clickworker

Nahid25

Banned
Clickworker is a platform I found while I was making research about to make money online by passive income. To be straightforward, it simply deals with all these tasks that involves clicking some things online to earn money. I will not lie about it, I have not tried it. As a matter of fact, I just knew about it and it seems like it is legit with what I heard about it because after I came across it, I still went on to find more about it and from the look of things, it seems like it is legitimate and real, and I could see some people saying that they have made some certain amount of money from which made feel relieved and optimistic. Although this would require some experience because it is obvious that the jobs that will be done on it will specifically base on click to pay types, like surveys and the likes, just like the domain name entails; Clickworker.com. I am not saying there might not be other means to earn income on it but what it is going to be based on is quite obvious. I think other method to earn money from it is by referring more users on the website, most of the sites that does this usually give room for this.