How to make money on LinkedIn

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't really know why, But my mindset is really twisted, and I honestly need to change it. Yes I believe one can make money on LinkedIn but somehow my mind is telling me.

Yes it's possible but not for people in your country, and trust me that can be really discouraging, I tend to ignore it and go after what am looking for, but seriously I really need it gone.

So I saw a post someone made that she got $300 on LinkedIn, and I was surprised, i mean I've wanted to go to LinkedIn and post content so I can reach out to more clients because because love content Writinh so Why shouldn't I start freelancing and sorts.

Another thing am confused about is, do I have to buy the LinkedIn premium in other to earn money from LinkedIn.

Edit: After messaging her, well after replying on her post she stated she didn't have to get LinkedIn premium to make money on LinkedIn, super wonderful, so i guess am going to LinkedIn, let's see what happened, my crappy mindset won't stop me.. (I don't think it ever did)

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can directly make money on linkedin. However, you can use linkedin to make money. Linkedin is social networking site for professional and business organizations. You can promote your professional services, skill development courses, personality development courses etc. and make money when linkedin users buy your products and services.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the only way you can make money with LinkedIn is to promote your product or services to the potential client on the platform and get paid if any one of them hire you. it can be time-consuming reaching out to different people on the platform as you may receive a lot of rejection in the process. I prefer affiliate marketing because I have a little knowledge about it.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think you can directly make money on linkedin. However, you can use linkedin to make money. Linkedin is social networking site for professional and business organizations. You can promote your professional services, skill development courses, personality development courses etc. and make money when linkedin users buy your products and services.
yes you can't directly make money on linkedin but, yo can position yourself as an expert in your field and you can get clients there, maybe for your coaching service or just your freelancing service.
Am going to try that hopefully it will work out for me, lolz, but am sure it requires alot of posting and posting, and communication.