How to make money on MyPoints

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
MyPoints happens to be another platform that let one earn some income by simply watching movies, this app is similar to the one that I talked about earlier, but in this case there are some differences and they are the ways they operate in their services. They particularly deal with some playlists that has been set out by them, once you can watch all these playlists, you will be paid for it, and the mode of earnings is quite different as well, in this app, they get to pay inform of points and when it gets to a minimum payouts point that they set out, you will definitely be allowed to redeem the points to money or so. At least that is what I was made to understand from my research.

Then again you have to know some things about it which are the terms and conditions surrounding it. I am sure you know that every organization has that and that is what some other people know as code of conduct. Before you start to venture into this platform, it will be advisable to go through their rules and regulations in other not to go against it because if you do, you might end up not getting paid or rewarded for the time you have invested so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I tried this site some months back, I had issues from the registration to the tasks. Some persons would speak how much they earned using it, then I wonder how they do it.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I do not want to say that this platform called MyPoints is strange to me because it might sound like it has not been existence for quite a long time and this might discourage anyone that has interest in trying it out because he or she might think that it is not old enough to be trusted which will be the reason for them not to give it a go. Well I think it is going to be a good app to work on and basically it is not like one is going to be doing some work on it though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My point is looking similar to clipclaps, with what you've stated in your topic. I don't believe such kind of money making app gonna be instrumental for any user to recoup the amount of time, resources invested to earn with the app. I don't recommend earning from such app because at the end it isn't justifiable to earn any reasonable income from the app. Unless you want to prove to me that the app is different from clipclaps, and pay higher than clipclaps with enough reasons then I will refute my claims that the site isn't worth it for any user to earn from it.

I wouldn't like to keep wasting my time in such kind of app in this 2022, I tried most of them last year (2021) none of them brought any tangible earnings to me, that's why I called time with anything that has to do with earning from apps. Instead I stay with paid to post sites, or simply go back to writing gigs full-time, if I am short of options again to earn rewards for my services online. Even if you spend all your day with such kind of app, you wouldn't still earn up to $2 a day, so, no need wasting the time on the app.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Earning points while watching videos sounds like the regular apps we see these days. You are asked to complete different tasks which includes completing Surveys, watching short clips, downloading apps and much more, just to gain some amount of points which can be converted into cash. I get how it works, even though as I have never been on the site before.

But my questions are: For how long have they been paying; because most sites that are created

D

Deleted member 13140

I think I have seen my points before, yeah, I Signed up for it like a month ago or way back more, but I couldn't register, for some reasons, I didn't try again after that, in my opinion I think everyone should download viewpoints, and that is a way to earn, this app is on Playstore and is owned by Facebook.
I have actually earned by first $3 But I don't really know how to withdraw, am just scared that the only way you can cash it out is donating it because that's the only thing am seeing on the app.

E

eldavis

I am aware there are sites that actually pay it's members to watch videos but the question is are they all legit? Some years back I actually tried some of such sites and they turned out to be scam, there was one I came across some days back where they person was making claims of earning up to five dollars per day from watching videos, I find that hard to believe. Have you started earning from this site? It would be nice if we can see your payment proof. It would help boost the morals of the people