How To Make Money On Quora

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In 2019 Quora introduced a way to earn money if you have an answer view of 200,000, but don't let the numbers scare you, some people were enrolled even when their answers views were just 50,000.

To start earning on Quora partnership program, you need to open an account and also verify your account and then niche down to specific subjects and topics you have knowledge on this is very important in order to provide valuable contents.

Quora has different topics and subjects you can choose from, ranging from Businesses, Finances Real Estate, Agriculture, Tourism, Traveling and many more and also you can create your own space to share what you know because what just matters is what you have to share.

And they have a lot of traffic so garnering a lot of answer views is not that hard if you can write meaningful answers, but you need to be knowledgeable on what you're sharing because it is an international community and people all around the world are reading from you.

Don't forget also a lot of google traffic is going to Quora so this can be another chance for you to advertise your business whether its a blog, a website or just a freelance service.

Don't confuse the newbies saying Quora is an earning platform. Quora earning program is available for those who have answered a lot of questions. It is also invite-only program, in other words, those who are invited by the admin can earn from quora. Only a few members have been invited. Not everyone can earn on Quora.

A lot of affiliate marketers can use the platform to make money, there was a time I was searching for the best way to make money and I was introduced to how I can make money from Quora as an affiliate marketer but since you didn't have interest in affiliate marketing then I actually lose interest, the magic you have to do is to be knowledgeable about what you are posting on the platform and must be a reasonable comment just as the original poster had said it up there, at the end of your writing you can introduce your affiliate product or link

Don't confuse the newbies saying Quora is an earning platform. Quora earning program is available for those who have answered a lot of questions. It is also invite-only program, in other words, those who are invited by the admin can earn from quora. Only a few members have been invited. Not everyone can earn on Quora.
Hello @Mika I've stated it in the first paragraph, only those with 200,000 words are eligible, how I'm I confusing newbies?