Earn Money How To Make Money On Rakuten.

Moni

Hi to Everyone, today I'm going to show you how you can make $30 on Rakuten. This technique is unique and it also works worldwide with no pocket money investment.

Rakuten Group, Inc., adapted as "Rakuten", is a Japanese electronic business and web based retailing organization situated in Tokyo, established by Hiroshi Mikitani in 1997

Rakuten has over 2500 stores which all give you cash back when you shop.
But today, I’m going to show you how you can make $30+ on this site only per referral.

Just register as an affiliate and send links to family and friends on facebook and other media. For every qualified sign up you get $30 imagine the number of friends you have on facebook if even half of them sign up that's a lot of money.
You can also make videos on Youtube to promote your links there.
Everyone can join it for free and start earning from now. This is not scam and it works perfect.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I watched a video on YouTube about how to make money from rakuten sometime last year but after some research I discovered that only people from America or some European countries and make money from it. Some of these platforms only accept people from America or some European countries like UK.

Moni

I watched a video on YouTube about how to make money from rakuten sometime last year but after some research I discovered that only people from America or some European countries and make money from it. Some of these platforms only accept people from America or some European countries like UK.
OK but for Rakuten, it really works in my country and I'm not sure if it really works in all countries. I still think people can try to see whether it will work for them because we are not here to buy any product from Rakuten but to make sales and earn commission that's all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have tried this website out as well when one of the members on this platform introduced it some time back. It doesn't work for all countries. It is just like an affiliate programs though where you need to promote your link in order to get referral for you to be earning.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are very right about this the same thing as clickbank too. They only accept people from advanced country. I tried to sign up with their program few years back only to get my account disabled. the other affiliate programs that accept my country pay little amount for every transaction you bring to the table. I like MoreNoche affiliate program because it is in gym niche and a lot of people are engaging in it.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is unfortunate that Rakuten isn't worldwide. I have been searching for other affiliate programs apart from warrior plus that I can add to warrior plus to be on the saver side. If the former can't make me rich the latter is likely to generate more money. This is indeed discrimination.

Good luck

Verified member
I don't know much about the platform though I have heard of it before.Is it really legit? because most of the platform are not really legit,they only want to generate traffic from what you are doing on their site and they may even ask you to pay for some services rendered.If it is a good platform, I would not mind to che.