How to make money on steemit site

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Steemit is a blockchain-based social media platform that rewards users for their contributions. Unlike other platforms, however, Steemit does not rely on advertising or selling user data. Instead, it offers a peer-to-peer economy where users can earn cryptocurrency by posting content and engaging with other users.

The key to earning money on Steemit is to post high-quality content that will attract attention and increase engagement. You can also earn money by upvoting other people's posts or curating content by adding your own comments and analysis, which increases the likelihood that others will upvote and engage with your posts as well. Steemit can be said to be a social media platform, like Facebook or Twitter, but it's built around the idea of rewarding its users with cryptocurrency. The currency that Steemit uses is known as STEEM.
The first thing you need to do is create an account. Then follow these steps:

1) Post quality content
2) Engage with other users' posts
3) Upvote quality content
4) Comment on other posts

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning from my region everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about this earning site. To be honest, I have not heard about this platform before. It really seems to be a very interesting earning site. Nevertheless, I will search for it and read some comments about it.

In the past, I used to work for several earning sites but, unfortunately, they proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them at all. That was very disappointing and unfair for me at the same time. For this reason, I am going to do a very good search for this platform as well so as to figure out whether it is legitimate or not and whether it is worth working on .

For the time being, the only earning site I trust is this wonderful platform, Trendri. I would recommend Trendri to everyone because it is legit and trustworthy. Furthermore, earning is easy here. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. That's all! What's more, you can meet people from all over the world, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day.
Anyhow, I will definitely search for this platform you mention in your post and hope everything is fine with it. Thanks a lot again for sharing this useful information with us. Have a great weekend everyone!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have heard or read about steemit a lot but I have never really given it a try. This is because I don't really like working in sites where you depend on upvoting in order to earn. It can be pretty hard to get those upvotes. Personally, I like sites where you are just paid directly for the tasks you perform.

What I like though about this site is that you get paid through cryptocurrencies. That is a factor that is most preferable to me currently given how convenient the cryptocurrency payments are. They are much better than most other payment processors.

I also like that it is a social media sites and so you can choose what content you will post there. You just choose your own topics and focus on them. Unlike having to concentrate on just one niche. Though some of these sites that pay in cryptocurrencies will pay more for cryptocurrency related topics.

It is awesome how there are so many social media sites that pay are coming up. In the past, all you could do in social media was post but never earn. Though I know that most of the payment is just a small token for encouragement.