HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AT HOME

Sikanieben

How can someone uneducated earn money online from home? Because many people are eager to do something as even part time job to earn money to support daily life activities but the problem is that, many people find it very hard to get someone to take them through the process of making money online.

Oluwasegun purpose

There many ways by which you can make money from home, make a money from home means you will have to work online which is really a good way by which you come make money there many ways by which you can make money online this involves working as a freelancer which requires you to have a skill such as graphics design and other skills like web developer so clients so who needs your service your services and you will be paid.

You can also make money by working on get paid to post article sites by posting unique articles websites where you can make money by posting articles includes trendri, opera news hub, lodpres.

You can make money by creating a youtube channel and monetizing it just create a youtube channel and upload trending videos there but you will have to get at least 1000 subscribers and 12000 watch hours to be able to make money with your channel.

You can also make money by blogging all you nee to do is buy a domain name and hosting then pay a web developer to design the website to your taste then post unique articles to the site add the site to search console then apply for AdSense.

M

Manris

There are many ways to make money online in your spare time. For example, I will list the possibilities and indicate the best and most popular sites so that it is easy for you to navigate. Survey sites: SurveyTime, SurveySavvy, DollarClix, LifePoints. Freelance sites: Fiverr, Upwork. GPT sites: TimeBucks, TreasureTrooper, Getpaidto, rewardxp. Microworking sites: Rapidworkers, Microworkers, Picoworkers. What is GPT, micro tasks, and freelancing, you can read about it on the Internet and find out in more detail.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many way by which a person can make money online. But as a beginner I will first like to recommend you this pay to post forum before any other ways of making money online. This site is a pay to post site and the truth here is you will never get rich here overnight and no matter how much effort you will apply can never make you rich here but you have the chance to make reasonable amount of money here.

This forum can guide you to make huge amount of money if you try to learn and ask questions about how you can make money either online or offline. There are many people with much experience in making money online and offline. To your question, you can make money online by posting on pay to post forum like Trendri here and you can as well make money online by watch videos and also working on micro jobs like picoworkers which I will explain to you later. Some people also prefer working on survey sites and others too engage in affiliate marketing which are all good but if you are truly a newbie then I can say never be 8n hurry and learn from here before.