HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE: 5 BEST WAYS IN 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeola

images-4-jpeg.51517

Every day, more people want to know how they can make money online for free. They want to break out of their boring, exhausting, or otherwise unideal jobs and become their own boss from the comfort of their own homes. And they want to do it without spending the precious resources they have now.

Today, we're going to show you how to do just that. We'll look at 11 of the best ways to make money online in 2022—no catch and no cash needed from you to get up and running.

Don't wait for someone else to do it. Hire yourself and start taking orders.

1. Become a Virtual Assistant
If you are proficient in organization and planning, becoming a virtual assistant is a great way to earn extra money online. The virtual assistant's job includes performing a variety of tasks, such as managing social media pages, answering emails, and answering calls on behalf of the business.

As the number of individual operators increases, the demand for virtual assistant services is growing rapidly. You can start by applying for virtual assistant jobs on Upwork, Indeed. According to Indeed.com, virtual assistant earn an average of about $19.36 an hour.

Some virtual assistants have also succeeded in creating their own personal brands and promoting them among entrepreneurs and startups.

You can follow along by creating a Facebook business page and decorating it with content promoting your service. (It is free to create and you can post anywhere on the Internet.)

2. Search the Internet

Can you use Google to find specific information? Then there are many opportunities to make money online for free.

Many companies in a variety of industries hire web researchers to find the most relevant and reliable sources of information. We then share this information with our customers to help them make informed business decisions. You can apply for their work. All you need is a computer and internet connection.

The following are companies that regularly seek out online explorers.
Wonder hires virtual explorers to find quality answers to questions asked by its customers. Tasks may include gathering statistics, explaining market trends, or identifying the competitive landscape.

10EQS employs industry experts who can research and answer questions related to specific industries. If you have extensive industry knowledge, you can apply to our team of 10EQS experts to participate in real-world research projects. You can also apply for internet research jobs at
Upwork and Indeed.

3. Providing social media Consultancy
Do you know how to get followers on Instagram, TikTok or Pinterest? Sell your skills by promoting yourself as a social media consultant. Brands will connect with you to discuss creative ideas, create videos, and more.

It's a great moneymaking opportunity for individuals with social media skills, as you can use your existing profile as your portfolio. Market your portfolio in digital marketing groups and forums. And don't forget to include a link in the outreach emails you send to agencies.

Need inspiration? Check out Lucas O'Keefe's story. His journey began with a viral TikTok video that grew into a full-fledged consulting business that helped brands gain popularity on social media.

4. Join the affiliate program
Do you think you have the marketing skills to promote effectively? Join our affiliate program and earn commissions by promoting your product, service or brand across multiple platforms. Once accepted, you will receive an affiliate link that you can share with others.

When someone buys a product or service by following your link, you receive a commission along with referral credit. Commission payouts vary depending on the affiliate program and the product being promoted. Basic products on the Amazon marketplace don't bring big payouts, but promoting digital services like web hosting can make you hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Contrary to popular belief, affiliate marketing does not rely on blog ads to generate revenue for marketers. You can use social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook to promote your business and make money.

5. Starting a YouTube Channel
Have you ever thought about becoming a YouTuber? Currently, you can shoot unboxing videos, product tutorial videos, and interesting parodies with your smartphone.

There is no cost to set up a YouTube channel. You can create a new channel under your name or under your own name by logging into YouTube with your Google account. As a YouTube channel owner, there are several opportunities to make money. When you reach 1000 subscribers, you can start earning money by running ads on your channel. You can also monetize your YouTube channel by partnering with brands, selling merchandise, or partnering on sponsored content.

The key to a successful YouTube channel is to focus on one niche. Beauty tutorials, tech product reviews, daily cryptocurrency price reviews, and anything else you think will get more views.

Summary: How to Make Money for Free in 2022

As we enter 2022, there are more and more opportunities to make money online without investing. You can work as an affiliate, start a YouTube channel, provide social media advice, or sell your photos online. It will take some effort and time to see the benefits of your work.

Here are the best 5 ways to make money online for free.

1. Becoming a Virtual Assistant
2. Do your research online
3. Join the affiliate program
4. Start a YouTube channel
5. Providing social media advice.

Which one would you like to try first?

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 63

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Your list contains the most legit ways to make money online. However, the one that captured my attention most was the Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is indeed a good and safe way to start making money online. But it depends on how consistent you can be, by generating persistent leads from your followers, which might eventually leads to several sales for you. But nothing is actually easy though, when it comes to Affiliates marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The problem is that I never seen anyone becoming a virtual assistance over here that is why this business may not really be possible to Africans who are really interested to make money on line , becoming a virtual assistants is not really profitable and the possibility of earning may be very low for most people here except you engage in the business as a freelancer which obviously you need to face a higher competition..

Starting up a YouTube channel may also be a nice business idea but most people in Africa are likely to earn low from YouTube business compared to people in Western countries , this shouldn't be as a discouragement to everyone because I have seen some Africans YouTubers that are really earning from advertisement..

YouTube business may really be profitable to anyone as long as you are creative enough to create content that attracts millions of people..

When starting up any business online I always consider to start up a business that can be done by anyone not minding the location , i.e a business I can do even if I have a opportunity to travel out of Africa to any other Western countries or Asia, to me this business include affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and possibly freelancing.

E

eldavis

Though there are so many other ways to make money online for free, like forums for example, it's a great place to earn money, though some persons consider earnings form forums Abit too small but to me it's still something and better than notting. All the skills you mentioned are good ones, that search the internet part, I have heard alot about it before, though not everyone knows about it. But I think people who do this job do not rely only on Google alone to find out their informations

adeola

Your list contains the most legit ways to make money online. However, the one that captured my attention most was the Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is indeed a good and safe way to start making money online. But it depends on how consistent you can be, by generating persistent leads from your followers, which might eventually leads to several sales for you. But nothing is actually easy though, when it comes to Affiliates marketing.
Like you have rightly said, I was want you to understand one thing, that nothing come easy. Have that at the back of your mind. However, in affiliate marketing as well as every other businesses you can think of, there's a possibility you might failed at first attempt, but I want to encourage you to be focus and dedicate your time for it. Atimes, you might need quality ads either through sponsorship or free advert. The point is to generate quality leads for your affiliate offers. You need patient to do this and don't be stocked with that alone, also engage yourself in other businesses such as freelancing, virtual assistant, website flipping, online tutor, information marketing just to mention but a few... Just do something different.

The problem is that I never seen anyone becoming a virtual assistance over here that is why this business may not really be possible to Africans who are really interested to make money on line , becoming a virtual assistants is not really profitable and the possibility of earning may be very low for most people here except you engage in the business as a freelancer which obviously you need to face a higher competition..

Starting up a YouTube channel may also be a nice business idea but most people in Africa are likely to earn low from YouTube business compared to people in Western countries , this shouldn't be as a discouragement to everyone because I have seen some Africans YouTubers that are really earning from advertisement..

YouTube business may really be profitable to anyone as long as you are creative enough to create content that attracts millions of people..

When starting up any business online I always consider to start up a business that can be done by anyone not minding the location , i.e a business I can do even if I have a opportunity to travel out of Africa to any other Western countries or Asia, to me this business include affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading and possibly freelancing.
It's possible to get job now as virtual assistant if you have required skills such as php, python, java, kolin, mvc, JavaScript, mobile app development etc. Get professional skills to scale up your game and increase your chances. Check Turin.com

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Very good list. There are a lot of ways of making money through the internet and a lot of people have capitalised on these to make a whole lot of money for themselves. Every day new opportunities are coming up for people to make money on the internet. the truth is that many people depend solely on the internet for their full-time income and they enjoy doing what I do because making money from the comfort of your home is priceless. I am specifically very much interested in affiliate marketing marketing since 2020 but I have not really had the opportunity to start it fully. I am still waiting for certain things such as creating my own website and taking my copywriting skills to the next level before I can fully start. Another good way of making money on the internet is Amazon Kindle publishing. A lot of people don't know the kind of opportunity this provides. If you can write good books or even You are very good in graphics designing then, you can publish low content books and make a whole lot of money. It is not really easy to make it bro but if you have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation then you can definitely make it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
images-4-jpeg.51517

Every day, more people want to know how they can make money online for free. They want to break out of their boring, exhausting, or otherwise unideal jobs and become their own boss from the comfort of their own homes. And they want to do it without spending the precious resources they have now.

Today, we're going to show you how to do just that. We'll look at 11 of the best ways to make money online in 2022—no catch and no cash needed from you to get up and running.

If you are proficient in organization and planning, becoming a virtual assistant is a great way to earn extra money online. The virtual assistant's job includes performing a variety of tasks, such as managing social media pages, answering emails, and answering calls on behalf of the business.

As the number of individual operators increases, the demand for virtual assistant services is growing rapidly. You can start by applying for virtual assistant jobs on Upwork, Indeed. According to Indeed.com, virtual assistant earn an average of about $19.36 an hour.

Some virtual assistants have also succeeded in creating their own personal brands and promoting them among entrepreneurs and startups.

You can follow along by creating a Facebook business page and decorating it with content promoting your service. (It is free to create and you can post anywhere on the Internet.)

2. Search the Internet

Can you use Google to find specific information? Then there are many opportunities to make money online for free.

Many companies in a variety of industries hire web researchers to find the most relevant and reliable sources of information. We then share this information with our customers to help them make informed business decisions. You can apply for their work. All you need is a computer and internet connection.

Wonder hires virtual explorers to find quality answers to questions asked by its customers. Tasks may include gathering statistics, explaining market trends, or identifying the competitive landscape.

10EQS employs industry experts who can research and answer questions related to specific industries. If you have extensive industry knowledge, you can apply to our team of 10EQS experts to participate in real-world research projects. You can also apply for internet research jobs at
Upwork and Indeed.

Do you know how to get followers on Instagram, TikTok or Pinterest? Sell your skills by promoting yourself as a social media consultant. Brands will connect with you to discuss creative ideas, create videos, and more.

It's a great moneymaking opportunity for individuals with social media skills, as you can use your existing profile as your portfolio. Market your portfolio in digital marketing groups and forums. And don't forget to include a link in the outreach emails you send to agencies.

Need inspiration? Check out Lucas O'Keefe's story. His journey began with a viral TikTok video that grew into a full-fledged consulting business that helped brands gain popularity on social media.

Do you think you have the marketing skills to promote effectively? Join our affiliate program and earn commissions by promoting your product, service or brand across multiple platforms. Once accepted, you will receive an affiliate link that you can share with others.

When someone buys a product or service by following your link, you receive a commission along with referral credit. Commission payouts vary depending on the affiliate program and the product being promoted. Basic products on the Amazon marketplace don't bring big payouts, but promoting digital services like web hosting can make you hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Contrary to popular belief, affiliate marketing does not rely on blog ads to generate revenue for marketers. You can use social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook to promote your business and make money.

Have you ever thought about becoming a YouTuber? Currently, you can shoot unboxing videos, product tutorial videos, and interesting parodies with your smartphone.

There is no cost to set up a YouTube channel. You can create a new channel under your name or under your own name by logging into YouTube with your Google account. As a YouTube channel owner, there are several opportunities to make money. When you reach 1000 subscribers, you can start earning money by running ads on your channel. You can also monetize your YouTube channel by partnering with brands, selling merchandise, or partnering on sponsored content.

The key to a successful YouTube channel is to focus on one niche. Beauty tutorials, tech product reviews, daily cryptocurrency price reviews, and anything else you think will get more views.

As we enter 2022, there are more and more opportunities to make money online without investing. You can work as an affiliate, start a YouTube channel, provide social media advice, or sell your photos online. It will take some effort and time to see the benefits of your work.

Hi.Nice to meet you.Hope you are doing well.Thank you very much for your informative article about five ways to make money online.

All ways mentioned are legit and good earning ways at the same time.Although I have heard many times about the first,the second and the fifth way you mention in your post, I have not tried any of these ways yet.Anyway, they are really popular ways. I may try them as well.

As far as the fourth way is concerned,starting a YouTube channel,I tried it but I find it very difficult to make some money because you must have lots of subscribers and this takes time.This is my opinion.

Regarding the third way, I think that it is a very interesting earning method.I tried it last year but I will try it again because then I did not know some basic things about affiliate marketing and as a result, I made no sales.Fortunately,now I have some knowledge,so I think this time I will be a successful affiliate marketer.

In conclusion,it is left to us to choose the way that it is the best and working one for us.

FrankoMoney

images-4-jpeg.51517

2. Search the Internet

Upwork and Indeed.

I believe the most effective one to try best would be affiliate marketing. But before explaining why I think so, let me share why I wouldn´t choose the other ones first.

- Doing research online: If this is something you like to do, then go for it. If you are very good at it, you could earn good money. It will require many hours of work and not having enough time to enjoy the earned money. To look for this you can to websites like Upwork or fiverr.com.

- Virtual Assistant: This is a very competitive role and the pay is low starting at $6p/h. You could also find these types of roles in Fiverr, People per hour, guru.com, and more. You will need previous experience so you can stand out from the competition

- Start a Youtube channel: If you are comfortable in front of the camera, that could potentially be okay. You could also be successful without showing your face. You will need to be very patient tho to monetize it and to be able to make enough so you can live out of it.

- Providing Social Media Advice: If you have enough clients, you could make a good living with it. You will need some previous testimonies, it will require you to reach out to businesses to handle their requirements and provide them with results.

The reason why I preferred affiliate marketing is that you can make a commission whilst you sleep but it is important that you have a great source of traffic and a very legitimate offer that always converts. So if you want to find out how you can start a very Highly Profitable Affiliate Marketing business you can start HERE: profit-preneurship.com

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's possible to get job now as virtual assistant if you have required skills such as php, python, java, kolin, mvc, JavaScript, mobile app development etc. Get professional skills to scale up your game and increase your chances. Check Turin.com
But all these things are programming skill now, based on how you explain it a virtual Assistant may be someone that help a group of people or a business organisation to carry out a particular activities and they are being paid for that , so how come that there is need for a programming skill and other skills you have just mentioned ?

Generally I always believe that programmers will always get a way to make money on the internet in one way or the other but I didn't really know that a virtual assistance will really need to have a better understanding of some programming language like the python and Java you have said , that means it is almost impossible for me to consider being a virtual assistance if I do not learn to get all the skills you have just mentions.. and for me to be able to learn the skill effectively I will need a good quality laptop and it's something I do not have..

I don't have the tools and all the necessary requirement that is needed for me to be a virtual assistance I'll suggest that you mention any website a person can be able to make money a writer , maybe I will be very much interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.