andydawam

Hey guys, there are many ways of making money online
But I will give u 5 efficient ways of making money daily
1. Youtubing
2. Transcription
3. Affiliate marketer
4. Paid surveys
5. Mining
Why I added mining is because there are many platform out there that help you mine without getting scared of crashing
E.g............

U-Exchange

Wow, this is nice, you've listed legitimate ways we can make cool money online. But talking about earning online, we must note some of these things, such as; acquiring or learning digital skills. Making money online sometimes comes with a big risk, in what way.

Let's talk about making money online from forex trading. Forex trading is a good and reliable source of earning online but it's very risky because you can lose all your money within a twinkle of an eye. Even after getting the best strategy to do these, any trader can lose his or funds overnight.

Apart from forex trading, here are some of the ways we can make money online even while staying at home.

1. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a legit means to earn so much cash online. As i said Earlier, you'll need to acquire the skills to do that. You make good money from affiliate marketing when anybody buys a particular product you advertised using your affiliate link. You can also earn more from affiliate if you can drive more traffic to the site.

2. Blogging
This is included in one of the best way to earn online, you have to monetize your blog for more earnings.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have my reservations when it comes to accepting mining as a way to make money because mining is no longer considered as profitable as it was back in the time. One of the main reasons why mining has died is because of the fact that mining difficulty is constantly increasing, despite the fact that the prices of coins have fluctuated. Apart from that, there are so many mining platforms on the Internet that offer "free" rewards for mining coins and I must say that majority of them are not reliable at all. Most of the platforms will crash and never play you a single penny. This is why I consider cloud mining a big waste of time.

There are so many cloud mining projects out there that demand you to deposit money in order to make pofits and they are all scams except a few mining sites that do pay. Affiliate marketing is also not that lucrative until or unless you have a blog which attracts thousands of unique visitors and customers who might be interested in the products advertised at your blog. You would need to create a blog that would convert visitors into customers and this is something really hard to do.

blessingc

Making money online now is something everyone wants to talk about and a very good means of making money these days. Now there are many ways of making money online, you just have to be vigilant so you don't get screwed, you don't get into the wrong sites and get scammed. You have to be hardworking and dedicated too.

You can make money online by creating useful contents for various sites, you can own a blog and post your contents there, contents that viewers are interested in with suspense and truth, you can post your contents on pay to post platforms like Tendri to get paid, you can be an affiliate marketing market people's product for them with your marketing skills and make much money. You can earn much by posting videos on YouTube, you can use your social media platforms to earn big time, your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, WhatsApp to make money, by liking posts, following people and pages, posting status on WhatsApp.

You can also earn from selling photos if you are a photographer, sell stock photos to sites that bloggers you can also make good graphic works for bloggers and affliate marketers who need good visual attractions for their customers.

andydawam

Wow, this is nice, you've listed legitimate ways we can make cool money online. But talking about earning online, we must note some of these things, such as; acquiring or learning digital skills. Making money online sometimes comes with a big risk, in what way.

Let's talk about making money online from forex trading. Forex trading is a good and reliable source of earning online but it's very risky because you can lose all your money within a twinkle of an eye. Even after getting the best strategy to do these, any trader can lose his or funds overnight.

Apart from forex trading, here are some of the ways we can make money online even while staying at home.

1. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a legit means to earn so much cash online. As i said Earlier, you'll need to acquire the skills to do that. You make good money from affiliate marketing when anybody buys a particular product you advertised using your affiliate link. You can also earn more from affiliate if you can drive more traffic to the site.

2. Blogging
This is included in one of the best way to earn online, you have to monetize your blog for more earnings.
you are right. I would have posted links on where to learn these skills e.g affiliate marketing but I am not yet eligible to psst links so until then I will just list some websites

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Opportunities available for people to make money on the internet is numerous and endless. If you want to make money on the internet it is very important you are acquire the necessary knowledge required of you about a particular business venture and you are probably good to go. Some of the best ways you can make money on the internet include:

Blogging: blogging is one of my most recommended way of making money online because of the numerous opportunities it will give you if you are able to become successful.

Blogging can be very tiring and stressful as a newbie but persistence is what will make you to succeed on it. There are many people that have made thousands of dollars and are still making a lot of money on the internet on monthly basis as bloggers.

As a blogger you have numerous opportunities of making money and one of it is through affiliate marketing. You can use your blog to review affiliate products and probably make some commissions on it.

Another very good way you can make money on the internet is having a YouTube channel. Having a YouTube channel currently is very lucrative if you can be able to monetize your channel. You can also promote affiliate products on your YouTube channel depending on your niche and probably make some good amount of money.

Skysaint

Verified member
There's re just a whole lot of ways one could use to make money online and it includes all these you have mentioned. So many people are making money online through having a YouTube channel and they rest you clearly stated. But like we all know, the survey aspect is just not for everyone, I think they are only of financial benefits to those living in the top tier regions and for those outside this circle, I would advice that you take survey sites out of your money making list because you'd probably earn nothing from it at the end of the day.
You could definitely earn money as an affiliate marketer and trust me people are just making it big from it. I have heard and seen affiliate marketers in my DM actually earn more than $200 in a week and that's just awesome. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I didn't have a close relationship with the person in question.
Also someone claimed that he started Tiktok just four months ago and was paid like $200 after four months of being in Tiktok. Honestly, I don't know how that works but what I do know is that there are those who earn a whole lot of money from Tiktok.
There are lots of ways people do earn money online.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways in which people use to make money online now are day ..there are lots of job in which you can do online and make alot of money...for example paid and post..paid and post is also a job one can do online and get paid to it ,if you are looking for a legit website in which you can work with and get paid very well why not go for trendri , trendri is one of the best website in which you can make money online by post and get paid....there also some website in which you can also make money online by post and get paid..

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online. Throughout the years, its popularity has gone up and down, but it continues to be a stable way to earn through the internet. The best part about affiliate marketing is that you choose from a vast range of companies to partner with...

there are also lot of jobs you can also do online and make money online.