• Make Money with Affiliate Marketing.
  • Start a YouTube Channel.
  • Become an Influencer.
  • Create an Online Course.
  • Publish an Ebook.
  • Start a Blog.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Earning money online has become a hot topic especially among the netizen. There are various easy ways to get money online even without investing your money. Blogging is one of the ways. Though I was not successful in it not because it is hard but because I was busy to give my attention to it. Others inlcude affiliate marketing and the likes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways of making money on the internet in 2021. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of them. One beautiful thing about it is that Amazon will be publishing it for you and you really do not have to spend money on that. You need to have knowledge of SEO in order to be able to rank and make your books seen.

MOSIUR

You are right in your speeches. I think. There are many ways to earn money online and some are known to us whereas some are unknown to us. You have mentioned eight ways to make money online. Among them, I want to know about Dropshipping, Print on Demand, Becoming an Influencer, and Creating an online Course etc. Would you please tell about them in short?