How to make money repairing home appliances

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I want to believe we all know what home appliances are. They are simply the electronics we use in our various homes to make use of the electric power. Usually, it does not sound like it makes real sense but In a a place like my country where poverty is ravaging the society, it is hard to use a particular thing once and when it develops some kind of fault, you decide to dispose it like they do in the first world countries. It does not work that way around here because even the second hand stuffs are warmly welcomed here. So for this reason, some people uses the opportunity to learn about how to repair it, and they get paid for it. Believe it or not, this profession is being learned technically in some parts in nigeria, places like the rural areas and even some parts of the urban also does this particular job, trust me, you can’t imagine the kind of income they make from it, I am not saying that it is enough to be called a fortune but at least it will definitely put food on their table. Well it is an underestimated work but people still earn a living from it.

To me this type of business is not really profitable and even if you are thinking of engaging in this business then you should consider it only as a side hustle and not as the main business to generate you a constant source of income because it's not going to be possible. most people who have damage electronic device will rather choose to buy another one than to spend money to repair it except expensive appliances.. it is not a lucretive business as I am observing it over here because a lot of people are doing and there is no way they can improve their life.