How To Make Money Selling Brandable Domains

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Brandable names are names that companies adopt and make them their own by purchase, a brandable name is a name that fulfills the requirement as follows

Easy to remember
Short
Represent an entity
Relatable

An example of such name is Facebook Snapchat Instagram or Twitter, MailChimp, if you notice in these names there is something that is a bit relatable to people and it's also easier to remember, to take you up a bit further, think of any start up company that you know and repeat the name to yourself will find out that is fulfill the criteria that I listed up.

This business will be more easier for creatives, because they know how to make up names easier, to start up just go to any domain hosting site and check out names if they are available, you have two options here either to register them or send them to a brandable site for vetting and listing.

If you register your domains by yourself, you can then park them on Dan.com, it is a website that displays landing page and the price you are willing to sell your domain.

And if you decide to list on Brandable websites, here are some that you can check out.

SquadHelp.com
Name.com
NameSnack.com

Domain flipping business is a fast growing one, I'm still on the learning process for this option of business online. Lots of people online have ventured into this area of niche, And most of them are making money via this kind of business, because they are very fast in thinking quality brandable, Geo domain name that will sell off within short period of time and make reasonable amount of dollars to them. That's the kind of business I want to enroll into, couple with plenty on my mind, to increase my monthly earnings to something reasonable enough to make ends meet.