How to make money to walk

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Let's not forget that research suggests that there are many people earning money from apps that pay to walk. It is evident that these apps typically track your steps and it uses your smartphone to do that and you would be rewarded with points and cash.

It is generally worthwhile to mention that lots of people have been using a walking app for a while, and they have been able to earn decent amount of money and some extra cash just by walking around . Moreover, it generally recognised that it is great to stay active and healthy while earning money as well.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's funny how things work out and it is very important to Keep in mind that it is not all walking apps that are created equal, so we need to do your research and read lots of reviews too. Moreover , I would encourage each and every individual before downloading and using any app, to look for the ones with positive user feedback.

To be fair, I would say that I've tried a few different walking apps, and some have been so more lucrative than others.