How to make money trading forex

Khezo

Forex trading is just the studying of the market rise and fall of currency pairs.
Forex is a very big platform as it comprises of any many things to do.
So the big question is how do you make money in the forex market.
First you have to have a good knowledge about the market before you go into trading at all. Without achieving this, you would lose all your money to the market.
Secondly, you have to know how to make use of your tools to study the market and to predict the direction the market would go.
If you have more points, you can add yours

Forex trading is just the studying of the market rise and fall of currency pairs.
First you have to have a good knowledge about the market before you go into trading at all. Without achieving this, you would lose all your money to the market.
Secondly, you have to know how to make use of your tools to study the market and to predict the direction the market would go.
I don't know much about forex trading nor do I have any interest in trading on forex maybe because I know alot of forex traders and I would say they are not an the winning side or rather they are not earning at all from forex trading infact they lose alot of money within a real short time. It's not like they haven't done their homework on these forex of a thing,alot of them have watched YouTube tutorials, read books and even gone to physical tutorials on how to earn money from forex but its pretty much the same story, they lose alot and win very little, a friend told me he lost about $120 within an hour. I think for you to succeed in forex you have to be not just really knowledgeable about it but also be extremely lucky.

abolaji1979

Forex trading is a means of trading currencies pairs. for instance , Great pound sterlings against United State of American dollar. You may have a prediction that USD dollars will rise against GPB. So you need to buy more GBP.
Furthermore, the forex trading needs a technicality when you are going for. During your training, you must develop a strategy for the trading and make sure you study the market before placing any trade or else you will loose the trade.
Make sure you trade with less risk lot size and do not be greed whenever you are trading

Samuelkanu

Forex trading is not a money making machine or a get-rich-quick scheme. if you want to know how to make money in Forex then you have to know how to determine the trends. By this I mean knowing the direction the market is going towards and also been able to determine support and resistance areas where the trend can change. It takes time and patience and also experience to understand this. This is what is called the market structure. Once you know this you on your way to being successful. That is why they say the trend is your friend.

D

Deleted member 27583

What
What I could actually advise to this is that,if you know you are well bless,have much money and the one you want to invest into forex won't affect you in anyway,so go on and invest it...

The reason why I said this is very clear,the market is not predictable,you might be gaining now,and you are happy that you are gaining as much more than you expected...

Before you know it you could lose everything in one night,because of the market not stable or it don't want to favor you that moment ... So forex is a game of lost,you either win or lose it all to it..
Please make sure you are ready to face anything that could come out of it,and always have it at the back of your mind that it is game, either you win or it win as well...

Moni2402

Anyone with enough will can make money on Forex.
But you need to know that it is not as easy as it usually appears in advertisements. You must first inform yourself well about the operation and the correct way to operate on this type of platforms. Many of the operations will be closed with losses and some will generate profits.
You may be wondering how such a strategy can be profitable. Well, the little profit it generates is enough to make up for all the losses.
For those who want to give it a try, it may seem impossible at first, but making money on Forex is not far-fetched! Never give up or lose sight of your goal.

Robson Dey

Greed destroys the trading career. Success is never achieved by trading with greed and fear. You can start over-trading to earn extra money by greed. It is extremely risky. If a trader does not plan and trade, he will never be able to make a profit. Plan trading is very important. If you don't trade with a plan, you can lose a lot. So you should always plan and trade with patience. I have developed my trading knowledge by learning from the Forex4you broker's website. Currently, I do real trading in that broker. The site of this broker is very reliable and honest.