How To Make Money With Bitcoin

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There are so many ways to earn money through bitcoin these days. You can choose to mine your own bitcoin but that requires so many techniques and special equipments. The other way you can earn bitcoin is through sites that pay it to you when you work in them. You can claim it faucets and ptc sites but those are slow earners. You can also earn it through writing, this is my most preferred way of earning bitcoin. There are many paid to write sites that pay you through bitcoin. There are also those who invest in botcoin through trading or holding it.

Timison

continuously needed to join bitcoin however was as yet reluctant on the grounds that I don't comprehend what was everything about. I've understood websites and different articles, yet I don't get it. Thus, I put at the top of the priority list that perhaps, bitcoins are for those individuals in the business or those individuals who thinks about stocks and exchanging. Haha. At some point, I would join and bring in cash through bitcoin.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are different ways in which somebody can make money with bitcoin. The first way I know is investing in Bitcoin. This simply means you buy bitcoins as a lower price and sell it when the price rises. Before you could do this successfully, you have to learn how to read the trends and forecast. The second method I know is Bitcoin trading. You help people to exchange bitcoin another cryptocurrency for a fee.

Shigobad2020

We can make make money with bitcoin through many ways , one is through mining, by taking advantage of affiliate marketing, by accepting bitcoin as mode of payment, by using bitcoin faucet , by trading and by buying and holding bitcoin.

OlaAdams

permit to say " your post write up is incomplete as it does not state the way of making money with bitcoin". first and for most i like the fact that you have taken your time to give a brief intro about the cryptocurrecy, what it is, how it can be gotten and how it can be store and transferred. but from all you have written i am yet to understand the process of making money with bitcoin. can you please shed some light on this?.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The procedure of making money with bitcoin is very easy and according to my own point of view I believe bitcoin is a very good business to invest in and also you can easily make money when it investing in Bitcoin. all you have to do is to buy the Bitcoin on your bitcoin wallet then wait for a period of time for the bitcoin to appreciate. After it has appreciate you can sell it and when you sell it you get your income and then you buy again and wait for some time for the bitcoin to appreciate the longer you wait the high it appreciate
Bitcoin investment isn't easy the way you see it. Its somehow risky when you aren't patient enough to wait and see the coin go on an improvement. Bitcoin works together with time before going high to a profit level. If you aren't patient enough you can give up and lose some of your funds through the investment. You need to watch the price and buy when it is stable, and not when its high enough. Cos it might take time to surpass the previous high unless top investors come through it and invest heavily.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It is not that easy, value of Bitcoin keeps increasing and decreasing, only invest what you afford to lose. To make money with bitcoin, some points have to be noted -
How much you will keep this?
How much you will sell?
How much you will trade it for another crypto?
And also take care of transaction fees.

Samuel72

Verified member
The procedure of making money with bitcoin is very easy and according to my own point of view I believe bitcoin is a very good business to invest in and also you can easily make money when it investing in Bitcoin. all you have to do is to buy the Bitcoin on your bitcoin wallet then wait for a period of time for the bitcoin to appreciate. After it has appreciate you can sell it and when you sell it you get your income and then you buy again and wait for some time for the bitcoin to appreciate the longer you wait the high it appreciate

chicnthin

When I first come to know about Bitcoin, it was just in starting phase, but I ignored it, that time some people even offering for free to make it launch into online market, however I did not took it because the requirement (wallet) was to download, and I was not sure with this new download. I do not think we have to regret what is past. But I do regret my other mistakes where I did some fault, yet again we just have to move on. Now Bitcoin is between 30k-40k, so it you want, then buy it before it cross 100k and you will regret it again.
Woah, to think that you were offered for free and now it's expensive, bitcoin has really come a long way. Anyway, it's just that, I feel bad that I missed good opportunities because sometimes, I can be ignorant. I'm not just talking about bitcoin, but also on other stuffs. Though yeah, you're right, of course it's best to move on. I'm currently trying to earn bitcoins using different earning sites. In that way, I won't have to feel any regrets because now I'm actually doing something about it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I will always have deep regrets that I didn't take interest in bitcoin when I first heard about it a few years ago, when its price was just less than $5k. I can't believe how many opportunities I had to earn crazy profits. It took a pandemic for me to realize how many great benefits it would give me if I start to acquiring bitcoins. However, it's never too late to start, so a few months ago, I started to join on different sites and rewarding apps that pays through bitcoin and other crypto currency.
When I first come to know about Bitcoin, it was just in starting phase, but I ignored it, that time some people even offering for free to make it launch into online market, however I did not took it because the requirement (wallet) was to download, and I was not sure with this new download. I do not think we have to regret what is past. But I do regret my other mistakes where I did some fault, yet again we just have to move on. Now Bitcoin is between 30k-40k, so it you want, then buy it before it cross 100k and you will regret it again.

chicnthin

I will always have deep regrets that I didn't take interest in bitcoin when I first heard about it a few years ago, when its price was just less than $5k. I can't believe how many opportunities I had to earn crazy profits. It took a pandemic for me to realize how many great benefits it would give me if I start to acquiring bitcoins. However, it's never too late to start, so a few months ago, I started to join on different sites and rewarding apps that pays through bitcoin and other crypto currency.

Dartho

This is a guideline on how to earn money with Bitcoin and its functions. Bitcoins tend to be more and more accepted by a lot of merchants: you can purchase web hosting services, domain or other product using bitcoin currency.

How you can make money using Bitcoin – What exactly is Bitcoin and does this foreign currency work?

Being a new user, you can start making use of Bitcoin without having to understand the technical aspects. Once you've set up a Bitcoin profile on your pc or cell phone, you can generate your first Bitcoin address and you may generate new ones anytime you need. You can give your bitcoin address to your friends to enable you to pay and vice versa. The truth is, making use of Bitcoin is very similar to emails exchange, only that Bitcoin addresses ought to be used only once.
How To Make Money With Bitcoin
To store your Bitcoin is required to get “bitcoin wallet with Local Bitcoin“ that is software program that needs to be installed based on a unique algorithm.

It may be installed on Microsoft windows, Linux, Android mobile phone , Blackberry mobile phones, Mac pc … (except for apple iphone), however there are website servers online.

How will you get Bitcoins?

Bitcoin can be purchased in many ways:

– Through mining
– As payment for services or goods.
– By purchasing them in an exchange of Bitcoin.
– Swapping them with someone

Last edited by a moderator:

Carson20t

So in simpler terms you have mentioned that you make transactions by recieving and withdrawing through bitcoin then you can make money by holdling it when its being bought or recieved in your wallet when its still at low market value and selling it when the market value goes up.This method is the most safest as it only involves risk when the market value goes down.

The other method or way to earn bitcoin is mining it through cryototab browser or other methods that are risky but be cautioned that most of the investing sites are ponzi schemes.So its best you do your due deligence research.Then like others have said be tipped or work in microjobs that offer bitcoin as payment.

Josemendez

Verified member
Making money through Bitcoin is something most people are keying to . Investors of Bitcoin buy Bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low , and they sell their bitcoin when the price rises to a reasonable height .

There are many people that have made enough money through Bitcoin investment and trading .

With the current Bullish run by Bitcoin , many long term investors have experience up 100% profit .

One can also earn Bitcoin and make money from it when he subscribes to cloud Mining sites ,and receive rewards for Mining with the site.

The good thing about making money through Bitcoin is that it is not demanding in any way .

Nurudeen22

Bitcoin Business Is a Very profitable business to engage into. This can be done in two ways. As an investor, you either buy coin in the crypto currency exchange platform and hold for a very long period of time to rise and sell after to make good profit or better still you buy and sell as a day trader immediately you see the coin you bought have increased in value.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways by which one can accumulate Bitcoin. One need to first get a wallet that will be used for storing the coins. Then one can first try different faucets to acquire the coins. You just have to solve some captcha to claim or you use the accumulative faucets to only claim maybe once or twice daily. You can also accumulate through earning sites that pays through Bitcoin. It can also be swap with other coins to get Bitcoin. Same with buying and exchanging or even trading onany exchange platform

cmoneyspinner

Right now I am using bitcoin faucets. I am starting out small but I hope to begin trading or exchanging cryptocurrencies. It's just that I have not decided on which platform to use. There are so many: Binance, Robinhood, Changelly, etc. I am a freelancer and sell services at a site that will allow customers to pay in bitcoins. So far my customers only pay in cash. But I would be glad to accept payment in cryptocurrency.

Last edited: