How to make money with sponsored posts

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me, I think the word has said it all.
Sponsored posts are simply the ones that was being paid for in order to help a particular brand paste it on your social media account or probably on your blog. This is quite common on Instagram, because I personally do come across something like that severally, and I can tell you that it doesn’t just happen like a magic. It is obviously being paid for. There are some things one should know about it, and the thing to go through before you can get to the level of making money from such;

1. You must be a public figure
2. Your account must have be well known or even verified

1. You must be a public figure: It is not news that being someone like this will open doors of opportunities for you, because you will automatically be influential, at least to some certain level. Brands generally don’t just do business with anyone because they are also trying to make income.

2. Your account must be verified: This is a boost to any social media account online because it will make you more attractive to companies to bring you endorsement deals.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid working on sponsored to post site is not as easy as it sounds practical terms. Infact working online is not as easy as people see it, it takes alot of effort and brainstorming. It is an highly skilled profession and it is not meant for lazy people. It requires a lot of enthusiasm to be effective and efficient.

The online work takes alot of time and creativity, so it is never a way to earn money quickly as people are misunderstanding it today. Although it can be rewarding and it take briing about exposure and improved knowledge in general computer system operations.

General01

You've gotta get a working knowledge of copy writing and how to market your products or services to the desired audience. Otherwise it would be a waste of your time and money creating the sponsored posts

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Earning through sponsored post is lucrative if you are a public figure or your blog is well known as an authority in your operating domain, if you look at Instablog9ja, Nigeria's famous instagram blog, there main source of income is sponsored post and we are talking about millions here per sponsored ads.

But to start earning with sponsored post you need to put in the work because there is no free lunch anywhere, you have to work on your blog/social media page, by posting quality contents that are meaningful and also spend some money promoting yourself and what you do with ads.