Crypto How to make money with your crypto while Holdl

Josemendez

Verified member
When it comes to cryptocurrency , some people believe that the way to make money from it ,is all about buying the dip and holdl the coin till the price rises. Well , it is not quite a bad idea but could be better if one puts those coins into use while waiting for the rise in price to come.

There are several ways to do this which includes ;
1. Staking of tokens: most people do not known that by staking your tokens , one stands a chance to earn reward from his tokens without his token depreciating in number. When the price of the token has risen , one can then unstake , claim the reward from staking and still sell his token for profit.

2. Providing liquidity: This is similar to staking in the sense that one can benefit from it ,but unlike staking you have to supply two coins . These two coins are called LP tokens . The challenge is that there is an impermanent loss . If the price of the token rises , you will withdraw the token base on the price and not quantity ,but your reward is hourly and comes from transactions.

There is another one called yield farming which is also a great way to make money online passively but have risks associated with it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Actually I hold on to my coins and sell whenever the price of the coins go up. Unfortunately, I haven't used any of the methods highlighted above. Is it all the exchangers that provide all these methods. Because I haven't seen staking option on luno, the exchanger I do use.

Josemendez

Verified member
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Actually I hold on to my coins and sell whenever the price of the coins go up. Unfortunately, I haven't used any of the methods highlighted above. Is it all the exchangers that provide all these methods. Because I haven't seen staking option on luno, the exchanger I do use.
It is not available in Luno . You can use Centralized exchange like Binance , you can also use trustwallet by connecting to Decentralized exchange site like uniswap , Pancakeswap and Julswap. There you will see their staking rate after connecting your wallet to it. For ethereum coins use uniswap and Sushiswap and for bsc use pancakeswap and Julswap.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your explanation towards earning money from holding of coins, staking of coins, yielding farming, and 7 days weekly savings etc. They are numerous services especially at Binance to earn from as time goes.

I didn't understand clearly about what you mean by yield farming benefits around Cryptocurrency.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The two ways you have mentioned here needs to be used by me. Maybe I will start with the staking because it sound interesting already and even rewarding too. So instead of me to continue leaving my coin in my wallet I can go this route and make extra profit from holding it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good information even though I know of it before. Actually there are a lot of ways in which people can make money from cryptocurrency even if they don't know how to trade it. Staking is very simple and anyone can do it especially if it is a new cryptocurrency project that has a lot of future then you can definitely stake it and when they price goes up then you can unstake and sell.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The two ways you have mentioned here needs to be used by me. Maybe I will start with the staking because it sound interesting already and even rewarding too. So instead of me to continue leaving my coin in my wallet I can go this route and make extra profit from holding it
Staking is definitely very simple even if you are new to cryptocurrency but you really have to do a lot of research so that you will not lose your tokens and it is even better if the currency you want to stake is a new project. where is the cryptocurrency I received about 100 tokens AirDrop and it was worth over $100 before but now due to the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies the prices lower, I regretted not staking early.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a wonderful piece actually....Though, I know about the staking and I have seen this feature on some cryptocurrencies exchange site but I have not yet tried it before. But I think i will look in to the trustwallet staking. However, I will like the Op to expantiate on the yield farming on cryptocurrencies.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Staking is definitely very simple even if you are new to cryptocurrency but you really have to do a lot of research so that you will not lose your tokens and it is even better if the currency you want to stake is a new project. where is the cryptocurrency I received about 100 tokens AirDrop and it was worth over $100 before but now due to the fall in the price of cryptocurrencies the prices lower, I regretted not staking early.
Sorry bro about your last statement sometimes lack of knowing the future outcome of an investment keep us away from even trying. You would have had it good if you had staked earlier. I hope It will good outcome for me as I adopt this method of staking and wouldn't regret it at all. Wanted started with Bitcoin though.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sorry bro about your last statement sometimes lack of knowing the future outcome of an investment keep us away from even trying. You would have had it good if you had staked earlier. I hope It will good outcome for me as I adopt this method of staking and wouldn't regret it at all. Wanted started with Bitcoin though.
Thanks though, the cryptocurrency has a lot of future so I am not worried about the price. I'm even trying to buy more of it because it is new crypto-currency and the use case is top notch. I don't have people have multiplied their to ×5 and one beautiful thing about the cryptocurrency is that it is already already listed on Kucoin and there are also a lot of other projects going on so I have high hope.

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to make money while holding your cryptocurrencies is by saving your crypto assets on interest-bearing acocunts. You can try saving your cryptos on the exchanges that give you interest on your deposits, blockchain exchange for example, of saving in crypto banks, nexo for example. You earn up to 12 percent interest on blockchain exchange

Josemendez

Verified member
Just a reminder to everyone here that have read this post and have contributed to it. When you are staking your tokens or offering liquidity to any exchange site , ensure that it is not fixed staking that can be for one year. Let it be flexible staking , so that when there is a bull in the coin , you will be able to withdraw the coin together with the profit and sell it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not really into crypto coin but I am trying to learn. This is the first time that I have encountered staking which I do not understand. Is it like being deposited in a wallet or an exchange center? I hope someone will clarify on the staking of crypto. It looks good at the outset because the crypto coin will not lose in value.