How to make more profits from selling of fish

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know this post might not be for everyone or it may sound like what would not interest most youths I know that an average Nigerian could see this as a work that does not suit them probably because of the irritating nature of it, but who cares about that, if I am to be asked I think what really matters to me is the profits I make from it, how much is it, do you know that most of this irritating looking jobs are the ones that pays the most, especially in places like USA and countries in Europe.
If you are willing to make good earnings from this, then you have to be smart and develop your Business strategy thinking. You can start a fish selling business, and make good cash from it without having to go through the unnecessary stress, why don’t you think about supplying big companies like the hotels, the modern restaurants and even the supermarkets, most of these brands usually need suppliers that can bring stuffs for them, but you can a little tactics to it by starting off with them at a cheaper rate, this idea do work in every establishment, you are just going to need a cool room to preserve the fishes,

This is a good business and the idea you gave is very vita and important. I have some of my friend that use to sell fish in Nigeria especially the cat fish and they are really making it big.
What they usually do is that ; they Will get in contact with with those that are in hotel, bear parlor,ministry and wealthy people to sell or supply to.