Passive income How to Make Passive Income from Kindle Direct Publishing

dagm

compose a book publishing on kindle certainly is actually a great option for easy earnings, you do not also compose on your own. in Fiverr or even Upwork have actually some people that can easily compose for you. simply inform all of them exactly just what type of tale you desire it. however you should discover exactly how to obtain web website visitor traffic as well as offer it. however anyhow is actually certainly well really truly worth to attempt

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
While I have not published on Kindle Direct Publishing or any other book publishing platforms like Barnes and Nobbles or Smashwords, I have published ebooks on my own site and have earned money by selling ebooks. You can see ebooks only when the book is on useful and interesting topic and the book has a lot of positive revewis

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are good at writing and if you are good at marketing, you can earn well from your kindle books. I know a lot of people who are earning well by publishing on Kindle Direct Publishing. You can ern 70 percent royalties from your ebook and about 30 percent from your Print on Demand book. You can also publish audio books.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Generally, publishing of books has always found a way to be listed as one of the passive income. Perhaps because it is comfortably done indoor with a set of computer not that it is an online business but a system is needed to carry out the job. If you ask me, I do not see any reason to disagree to this term though. According to the poster and judging from the post up there, I think this platform also deals with it to make money for themselves and also their publishers as well, I know they will make them do the job online so it makes it an online job.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You cannot justify your actions like reviewing books or other products for money and only highlighting positive points in order to generate sales. Customers are not as dumb as you think. They know which review is a sponsored review or fake review and which review is a genuine review. When you are highlighting only good points, and you don't speak of any negative points, customers will be suspicious. A better approach is to give your books for free for a few days in order to encourage people to leave a review. A lot of people will reciprocate the writers who give books for free.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do reviews for money, I review, products and services, I have also reviewed books. Since I receive cash, I do not share negative points in my reviews, I only highlight positive points. If I had not received incentives for I would leave a better review. Positive reviews can influence sales.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How about asking your friends and family to review your book and post five-star reviews? Well, this does not sound genuine (because you are asking for favor instead of depending on genuine reviews), but this can help you generate sales. Or perhaps, paying people to review your books and generating a lot of reviews.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, the key to sell books is to get reviews. But in order to get a lot of reviews on your books, you first need to sell a lot of books. Not all people who buy your books will leave review. Getting paid reviewers to review your books is the best option to get a lot of reviews. If you use a site like upwork, you can get paid reviewers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have manged to sell ebooks from my website, therefore, I am thinking about publishing through KDP. Amazon is the world's biggest online marketplace. By publishing on Amazon you will have a wider reach, you have better chances of earning from Amazon. However, I am yet to do research on how to generate more sales on Amazon.
The key to generting sales is reviews. If you can get a lot of positive reviews for your book, sales will pick up. A lot of writers hire reviewers to post positive reviews on your book. Well, this is not a good idea to pay to do reviews, but this is a tactic used by a lot of successful writers. You can also run ads on Amazon or Facebook.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The Amazon Kindle for small publishers is one of the good ideas to uplifting writers that I have seen . It is also nice that Amazon promises to give you up to 70% of all sales that were made for your book even though they advise that you should keep the price below $4.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is Amazon’s book publishing platform for indie writers. It is absolutely free to use. You can earn upto 70 percent royalties from your published books.

Before you head towards KDP to register an account, make sure you have your manuscript ready to be published.

After creating your account, go to your dashboard and start filling up the form. Fill in the necessary details; upload the manuscript and the cover. Your book will go online in less than 48 hours. Now, start promoting your book. You can even run ads on Facebook or Amazon to drive sales.

Apart from book promotion, you don’t have to do anything to earn from your book. If your book is interesting and if you promote to the right audience, people will buy your books. You earn royalties from each sale.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon Kindle direct publishing is one of the best passive income methods presently in which you can capitalise on her start making a whole lot of money on the internet. You just have to write a very good book that is interesting and amazing, for people to be able to buy your books and you also need to have knowledge of how amazon search engine works for people to be able to see your books.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You must be very strategic if you want to make passive income from Amazon Kindle publishing. You need to create Kindle books in some of the evergreen topics like health money relationship etc. you must be ready to work with volume if you want to make a lot of money with Amazon Kindle publishing.

willwang

write an ebook publishing on kindle definitely is a good choice for passive income, you don't even write by yourself. in Fiverr or Upwork have a lot of people who can write for you. just tell them what kind of story you want it. but you must learn how to get traffic and sell it. but anyway is definitely worth to try

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have manged to sell ebooks from my website, therefore, I am thinking about publishing through KDP. Amazon is the world's biggest online marketplace. By publishing on Amazon you will have a wider reach, you have better chances of earning from Amazon. However, I am yet to do research on how to generate more sales on Amazon.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing this information on the Kindle. To be frank, a friend had urged me to write a book for Kindle. That was some years back. But I was hesitant because I need an editor who would help me with the format and the evaluation. It is not good to be writing that would not be approved when submitted. With a personal editor the chances of approval would be higher.

Mika

VIP Contributor
On Kindle you don't sell books for pennies. Kindle suggests you price your book at least $3 and you will earn 70 percent of your cover price which means you will earn $2.10 per book. Isn't that amazing. I am giving an example of earning on the lowest priced book. Don't make a hasty comment

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the online business model which someone can earn passive income continuously every month. Though most of the books sold on the programs usually in pennies, but if you have a lot of eBooks on the platform you make more money than most people. I think they pay out every two weeks.

Last edited: