HOW TO MAKE PROFITS USING TRADING SIGNALS IN A BEAR MARKET

tommybas

So the crypto market is currently bleeding hard. The price of most assets is already down by more than 50% from their previous all-time highs. Even your most beloved projects are taking so much hit now that most are already selling off to break even or cut their losses. But one thing to know is that while some people are losing money in the market, on the other end are some others who are making money in the same market conditions. Hence, it is very important to position yourself on the right side of the market if you wanna keep raking in maximum profits. One sure way to do it is by using trade signals and this is how I made 10BTC from an initial balance of just 2BTC using trading signals.
Back in April, the crypto market was doing so well that the total market cap of the market crossed the 2trilion dollar mark. An incredible feat. Most assets were hitting all-time highs and prices were soaring to the moon. Everyone was lost in the euphoria of bullish sentiments. Before that, I was getting my trading signals from popular trader Dominic Ericsson @ericdomtrades of cryptostations.co. I made profits of over 4BTC during the Bullrun in April following Eric's signals. But something happened. Eric gave out 2 different trading signals that were a game-changer. First, he called for his investors to tether their assets in preparation for a market crash, and secondly, he gave out signals to short the market with entry prices and take profit prices. Considering that prices were still going up, it was an odd call but I have been investing with Eric for a long time so I trusted his signals and did as he said. The rest is history. The market crashed in May and following his signals, I tethered my BTC at 58k and short the market from 58k all the way down to 40k. it was an incredible trade, one that made me an extra 6BTC from shorting. Following his signals too, I tethered early and I have enough stable coin to buy the dip whenever he gives signals again to buy.
The question is, should you be using signals blindly to trade? of course not. DYOR. Eric goes the extra mile of explaining his strategies and his trade set-ups so you have an idea of what you are doing. Trade signals work if you get the correct ones from an expert trader and in a bear market, like we currently are, it is a very inevitable tool for anyone looking to make profits in the market. feel free to contact Eric on telegram @ericdomtrades. He is a cool guy and will always answer.

I've heard about many signals, subscribing to the right signal is crucial to making successful trade. Not all signal is legit, some aren't given the right signal, they just embezzle people's funds and offering them zero accurate signal. At this moment in time, their is no guarantee to making successful trading with signal from experts cos the market is highly unpredictable. I can't dabble with my funds to subscribe to signals which I'm not even sure if, if I'll make better returns with it.

I've heard about many signals, subscribing to the right signal is crucial to making successful trade. Not all signal is legit, some aren't given the right signal, they just embezzle people's funds and offering them zero accurate signal. At this moment in time, their is no guarantee to making successful trading with signal from experts cos the market is highly unpredictable. I can't dabble with my funds to subscribe to signals which I'm not even sure if, if I'll make better returns with it.
You're absolutely right. Many of the signal platform are pure scam. Many of them are just looking for people who will subscribe to their VIP and at the end of the day, you will end up losing both the subscription money and the one you used for trading. I'd rather make my own research and be very careful instead of subscribing to scammers.

You're absolutely right. Many of the signal platform are pure scam. Many of them are just looking for people who will subscribe to their VIP and at the end of the day, you will end up losing both the subscription money and the one you used for trading. I'd rather make my own research and be very careful instead of subscribing to scammers.
You spoke like a born crypto enthusiast. I said to myself never to subscribe to any signal since i know where I'll go read latest updates around crypto, ask questions to experts for free and get help in order to be fully equipped to invest. Investing on VIP signal is just like given money to those predicting sports matches, I'm not in for such gamble.