How To Make Your Brand More Popular In The World?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making your brand much more popular is one of the hardest aspect of business. There are many people who want to make their brands more popular, but they always struggle. So how can you actually make your brand more popular?

Marketing

Marketing is definitely one of the most important things you need to make your brand popular because marketing allows people to realize the worth of your brand. marketing basically means exposing your product so that the right kind of customer might get attracted to your business

Product Publicity

product publicity is a bit different from branding. According to me, product publicity refers to creating a physiological effects that would lead people to believe that your product is better than other products. have you ever wondered why many big companies have managed to effective promote their brand? Why is Samsung more popular than other brand? The reason is product publicity

Social Media Awareness

Social media awareness is really important if you ask me. This is because right now social media is being used to influence many consumers and market the product effective. We can say that social media awareness and influence is also a part of marketing, but it belongs to the digital marketing branch of marketing your product.

Sodiq

I could not agree more with you on this, Making your brand or products more popular among the individuals is one of the hardest part of business especially in the industry where there is huge competition.
In addition to what you have already listed up there, some factors you should also look into are the 4p's, which represents products, price, place and promotions.

PRODUCT
One out of several ways to make your brand popular and well known among individuals is by rendering good service that the individuals needed or selling products that are in demand. Your brand will be easily known among the populace within a short period of time if you are rendering services that individuals wanted rather than just venturing into business that are not in demand.
PRICE
Price is also another factor you can use to make your brand and products popular by putting a competitive and realistic price to your products.

before you set up your business, make sure the location/ environment is conducive for business

PROMOTION
Have a marketing strategy i.e digital marketing

CREATE YOUR BRAND MISSION AND VISION
have a realistic mission and vision for your brand

HAVE ONLINE PRESENCE
Online is one of the easiest and quickest way to obtain customers and promote your brand. Thus, important for a brand to have online presence

E

eldavis

Though it is everyone's dream to have a brand that is extremely popular world wild, and it is very good to take big steps but I would advice to first try to make your brand popular within your environment. One major mistake most business owners make is that they try to gain the attention of everyone towards their products or business, without trying to capture the hearts of does around them first. Take It step by step. Once your brand or products is know in your locality, through the various methods you have mentioned, expand your reach to the nearest community, from there beging to spread.

blessingc

Having a brand is one is a good thing because it helps distinguish businesses. But it is equally important to not just have a brand but have a way of making your brand known.
A good brand must be visible to the market and have a good reputation. The better your marketing message is, the hungrier people will be for your products and services. Whether people know you exist or not, you need to have the right approach when creating a branding strategy.

To make your brand known there are some steps one can take, some of these steps include:
Social media is a good means of projecting what you do. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, and some others I don't even know, you might have an account in some these. Build up you r audience and make the m know what you do, when people get to see your work, the services you render or goods you sell and the branding they can fall in love it and help you publish it even more.

Develop a strong website, every good and legitimate business should have a website where they display their capabilities, what they do and their contacts. There you show your uniqueness and branding.