How To Make Your Own Payment Gateway?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payment processors and payment gateways are one of the biggest invention of mankind that has allowed people from all around the world to send and receive money. Without payment gateways, the concept of making money online or conducting business online would not have existed. There were many payment processors that were created in the past and perhaps many more will be created in the future. The business of creating payment processors have catched the attention of many investors and many people got into this business. I am not sure what it takes to create a payment processor but I am sure you would need to get regulated by governmental authority and you must also register yourseld with the law because you will be dealing with the money you do not own. You would also need to hire professional software developers and networking experts. What do you say?

A

amrose1

Payment processors and payment gateways are one of the biggest invention of mankind that has allowed people from all around the world to send and receive money. Without payment gateways, the concept of making money online or conducting business online would not have existed. There were many payment processors that were created in the past and perhaps many more will be created in the future. The business of creating payment processors have catched the attention of many investors and many people got into this business. I am not sure what it takes to create a payment processor but I am sure you would need to get regulated by governmental authority and you must also register yourseld with the law because you will be dealing with the money you do not own. You would also need to hire professional software developers and networking experts. What do you say?
Nice ? let just try out

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Creating a payment gateway may involve some legal activites. We want to deal with people money and there must be trust and also some awareness on how safe their money is for them to truly entrust their money with the platforms. I think this may not be difficult to do if there determination.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Creating a payment gateway may involve some legal activites. We want to deal with people money and there must be trust and also some awareness on how safe their money is for them to truly entrust their money with the platforms. I think this may not be difficult to do if there determination.

As far as I know, it is definitely not easy to run and create your own paymenty processor. However, if you manage to run and make your own payment processor, you will be able to make easy money and a huge amount of money because you will be earning transaction fees of transactions that take place between members. The more members and transactions take place on your payment gateway, the more you earn!