How to Manage Your Social Media Community Effectively

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to become successful on social media, you should not only build a huge community (a community of followers) but also manage your community well (in order to ensure that your followers continue to follow you and engage with the content you share).

First and foremost, you need to find where your clients are most active and then use that platform to build your community. Your social media campaign should be largely based on the concentration of your follower on a platform you want to use.

Secondly, you need to build followers. In order to build followers, you need to share content that your followers care about and you need to promote your page and content through ads.

Too much sharing is spamming, however, too little sharing is also bad. The best strategy is to share twice a day depending on when your followers are active.

Engage and interact with your audience. If necessary, mention your followers or even send DM.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This must be in another case paid followers because most of these followers unfollow you after payment and could cause account jail as social network are tricky to track this kind of transactions.

Rendered

This must be in another case paid followers because most of these followers unfollow you after payment and could cause account jail as social network are tricky to track this kind of transactions.
This makes so much sense. I need to start working on my media sites but have been putting it off do to fact I am not sure how to do it without getting banned or jailed. I have been reading a lot of posts on that and I want to do everything right