How to Market Your Business with Freebies

Mika

VIP Contributor
People are always looking for things they can use. What if they receive useful things for free? Yes, they will grab it. When we say giving for free, we don’t mean give your main product for free. You have a furniture store, you can give them a “Home decorating booklet,” which also lists your products. You sell cars, you can give key rings with your logo and company information embossed on them.

When people get freebies, they will take them, they might even use them and next time they want to buy the products you are selling, they will surely remember you.

You can also give free products to those who spend a certain amount to buy a certain product. This will certainly drive sales and generate revenue.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of the days when a friend was giving t-shirts as freebies of their company. Of course, the business is printed at the back of the shirt and in front was the product. I have been receiving the free shirt every Christmas season. It only stopped when the company closed temporarily because the owner died although it is open once again before the pandemic started.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am an influencer marketer and I receive a lot of freebies to market businesses. Sometimes I choose freebies instead of cash in order to market products. For example, instead of payment of $10 I might choose a Tshirt to promote the business through my facebook page or instagram account.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am an influencer marketer and I receive a lot of freebies to market businesses. Sometimes I choose freebies instead of cash in order to market products. For example, instead of payment of $10 I might choose a Tshirt to promote the business through my facebook page or instagram account.
If businesses are offering you freebies to market their products and services, these businesses are actually doing a low-cost business promotion. Since they are giving away their own product as freebies to the marketers, they keep their marketing budget low. This is a wonderful tactic. I am not a marketer, whenever I hire a marketer, I have always offered money.

Carson20t

These are quite some very beneficial tips for one to follow if they are to get some quality leads or sales in a business.

The free distribution of products is part of advertising of products and services and your business will easily scale up if it is done consistently and is cost effective.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If businesses are offering you freebies to market their products and services, these businesses are actually doing a low-cost business promotion. Since they are giving away their own product as freebies to the marketers, they keep their marketing budget low. This is a wonderful tactic. I am not a marketer, whenever I hire a marketer, I have always offered money.
That'ts correct. Businesses can give away free products but they cannot give away money (they work had to make that money). Some businesses offer $10 worth of T shirt to promote their products instead of paying $5 for promotion. Giving away free products save money in marketing. I give that leverage to the businesses