How to naturally detox your body

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have avoided junk food long time ago before I even met this topic because it is not even the best for the body as it does not contain any reasonable nutritional value like fruits and vegetables.. what I understand about junk food is that it only contains sodium and fat and this mineral are only good at making you gain weight, that is all.

Empress

Verified member
Wow thanks for the information I believe that if we can follow this steps it will help to detoxify our body and I even like it because they are natural home remedies and also the kind of things we can do or avoid just like the junk food you mentioned

dagm

Consuming a lot of vegetables is the best technique to detoxify your body system. Some of the important nutrients found in vegetables can aid in the removal of undesirable substances from the body's systems. Another option is to exercise on a regular basis. Through sweating, intense exercise aids in the removal of hazardous substances from the bodily system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah nature has bestow on us all that we need to eat healthily and keep our selves from health issues but humans insatiable nature is just the issue. We will always want to have varieties and by so doing dabble into unhealthy options like the packaged foods and junks. Eat fresh foods to help the body digestive system.
Yeah nature has bestow on us all that we need to eat healthily and keep our selves from health issues but humans insatiable nature is just the issue. We will always want to have varieties and by so doing dabble into unhealthy options like the packaged foods and junks. Eat fresh foods to help the body digestive system.
Yes that is true although science are trying to make food sufficient to humanity by engaging in modern application of fertilizers into crops, the fertilizers are not really good for human consumption as it is linked to cancer cells in the body and other related disease. But how are we going to feed the high population of people around the world without the use of fertilizer ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The best way to detoxify your body system is to consume a lot of vegetables. Vegetables contain some of the essential nutrients that can help to get rid of unwanted substances in the body systems. Another way is to engage in regular exercise. Intense exercise helps to get rid of toxic substance from the body system through sweating.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes an interviewed from people who lived the longest period on earth on this modern world and when asked about their secret to their long-life most of them always point out to nature, that nature has given them all the things they needed fruits, foods and so many other things and that is always what they have been doing to keep their body free from disease and death.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, yeah people would always want to make money using technology as the cover but I think it is up to us humans to desist this because these junks would always be there. This is why we have our brain to think and use it wisely. We need to do better by fleeing from what will harm our bodies
Yes an interviewed from people who lived the longest period on earth on this modern world and when asked about their secret to their long-life most of them always point out to nature, that nature has given them all the things they needed fruits, foods and so many other things and that is always what they have been doing to keep their body free from disease and death.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Seriously detoxifying of the body really need something serious that junk food will not be able to offer. Nature has put everything in place to make sure that everything that is needed in our body will be provided by plant but technologies are trying to tell us that we can live conveniently even without eating plants.this is not true.
Lol, yeah people would always want to make money using technology as the cover but I think it is up to us humans to desist this because these junks would always be there. This is why we have our brain to think and use it wisely. We need to do better by fleeing from what will harm our bodies

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely, your last sentence is correct. Juni foods for me is just to cure sweet tooth. If you are one that likes sugary foods then junks can help but healthwise it offers nothing and would instead cause more complications to the body. So detoxing the body needs more healthy options like fruits and vegetables you mentioned
Seriously detoxifying of the body really need something serious that junk food will not be able to offer. Nature has put everything in place to make sure that everything that is needed in our body will be provided by plant but technologies are trying to tell us that we can live conveniently even without eating plants.this is not true.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have avoided junk food long time ago before I even met this topic because it is not even the best for the body as it does not contain any reasonable nutritional value like fruits and vegetables.. what I understand about junk food is that it only contains sodium and fat and this mineral are only good at making you gain weight, that is all.
Definitely, your last sentence is correct. Juni foods for me is just to cure sweet tooth. If you are one that likes sugary foods then junks can help but healthwise it offers nothing and would instead cause more complications to the body. So detoxing the body needs more healthy options like fruits and vegetables you mentioned

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You know it is always good to get rid of your body toxins to boost your health and maybe loss weight. In as such the body has it ways of detoxing without any help but you can enhance it too. So if you need to rejuvenate the body through detoxification then you can do the following simple things:

• You should be eating antioxidant foods like vegetables, fruits, berries etc
  • Avoid junks or processed foods, there are bad for the body
  • Limit your intake of alcoholic drinks rather take in more water to flush out toxins
  • Don’t forget to take quality sleep to help in the detoxification process
  • Try to reduce your salt intake especially if you are hypertensive
How do you detox your body? Share your experience below

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In this era of processed food it's almost impossible to avoid junks and all but detoxing my body has been easy with honey. I use honey instead of sugar, I eat some of my food with few drops of honey. Food like beans and yam always have honey as part of their condiments. I also put honey inside my body cream and I use it with my hair.

I definitely agree with you. It is almost impossible to avoid junk foods because nowadays almost every food we eat is in the form of processed food. Until or unless you spend your life in village or country side, it is almost inevitable to avoid such kind of foods. Apart from avoiding junk food, we also need to exercise so that we can detox our bodies.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like your point #3 about alcoholic drinks. At least you mentioned alcoholic drinks because most of the health conscious people abhor alcoholic drinks. My detox medium is beer. A can of beer after dinner would give me a good night's sleep and in the morning expect a riot int the toilet. The toxins are out.
Haha at a riot in the toilet, that must have been some war going on there. So yeah it is always good to detox the body and get rid of the toxins in there. The body need only clean nutrients to function at its optimum level and it is only healthy options that can make this happen

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You nearly mentioned it all. Through exercises we can detoxicate our body and remove toxic substances that is caused through intake of inappropriate foods or drinks. At times toxics are foods that failed to digest well and it processes to the urinary tubule and we remove it out through urine or by metabolism by sweating it out through fitness exercises.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like your point #3 about alcoholic drinks. At least you mentioned alcoholic drinks because most of the health conscious people abhor alcoholic drinks. My detox medium is beer. A can of beer after dinner would give me a good night's sleep and in the morning expect a riot int the toilet. The toxins are out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Very educative post. I believe in more of natural antioxidant than the processed ones. At times, I take bitter leaves when I noticed I have taken too much sugar for a week. And most times, I take concoction as well. Just like you said, I am doing everything you highlighted in your post. Our body is just like a tree, the way we treat, we will meet it when we are young. That's why it should be given much
You are right, the body is just like any other thing we hold dear in our life and we need to treat it with caution and do the best for it. Detoxing the body will help it function better than when it has all the toxin in it. So using the simple and natural process we know can be just what we need to do

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
In this era of processed food it's almost impossible to avoid junks and all but detoxing my body has been easy with honey. I use honey instead of sugar, I eat some of my food with few drops of honey. Food like beans and yam always have honey as part of their condiments. I also put honey inside my body cream and I use it with my hair.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very educative post. I believe in more of natural antioxidant than the processed ones. At times, I take bitter leaves when I noticed I have taken too much sugar for a week. And most times, I take concoction as well. Just like you said, I am doing everything you highlighted in your post. Our body is just like a tree, the way we treat, we will meet it when we are young. That's why it should be given much

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very educative post. I believe in more of natural antioxidant than the processed ones. At times, I take bitter leaves when I noticed I have taken too much sugar for a week. And most times, I take concoction as well. Just like you said, I am doing everything you highlighted in your post. Our body is just like a tree, the way we treat, we will meet it when we are young. That's why it should be given much attention.