General insurance How to pay reduced premium for your insurance

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When once you are done with all the processes to buy your insurance policy, you have to start paying premium for whichever policy you had chosen. So you have to make sure that the insurance company you are working with gives you a premium you can pay with ease. So if you need a reduced premium you can do the following before settling for one.

• Shop around to choose the best; This is one thing you should do to get a reduced price; the prices vary from company to company.
  • Ask about each company deductibles and go for the lowest without compromise
  • You can buy the policies you want from one company to get a reduced premium
  • Ask about other discounts and compare, then go for the one you deem fit
What’s your thought?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right about choosing policies that suits you. It's very imperative that you premium you decides to choose should be affordable. I will advise to go for online insurance because it offers a very cheap insurance premium with the same coverage as the offline insurance. That's undoubtedly the cheapest

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right about choosing policies that suits you. It's very imperative that you premium you decides to choose should be affordable. I will advise to go for online insurance because it offers a very cheap insurance premium with the same coverage as the offline insurance. That's undoubtedly the cheapest

Yeah, you got me right. Sometimes people struggle to pay premium this is because they didn’t take out time to shop around and get the best quote that will suit them before indulging. It is better to find this out first and be sure to avoid unnecessary stress in the long run

Good luck

Verified member
One can get a premium in an insurance policy or plan depending on a plan or policy you are doing with them.mostly they give premium or discount to customers who are into life insurance knowing fully that it may take a long period of time before they will give back to them though it also depends.I think children insurance is also good

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One can get a premium in an insurance policy or plan depending on a plan or policy you are doing with them.mostly they give premium or discount to customers who are into life insurance knowing fully that it may take a long period of time before they will give back to them though it also depends.I think children insurance is also good
Yeah, this is why one needs to choose wisely which the whole essence of the post is. You need to do your research and choose the company that the premium will suit your budget. It never a good thing to start struggling to pay your premium. Its better to pay at ease

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are very correct and I like the way you explained it. It is very important that before one chose policy one need to know more about the meaning of each policy well. And also one need to make good findings on the insurance company that has low price of premium. Note:But with quality service.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Does this method really work because I don’t think I have ever heard this part about insurance before now. The main issue I have always had with with insurance is the premium payment part. And this premium payment is not even a once payment. You have to keep paying this premium till when the need arises for insurance to get involved.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This sounds like a good idea but don’t you think this is to stressful to do, all for trying to choose an insurance policy. I agree one has to be prudent with money but to me, i think choosing a premium still boils down to the same amount you would be paying if you had chosen a different premium plan.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need to compare and contrast many insurance companies in order to save some cost while paying the premium. But there is also need to go for an insurance policy with lower risk of occurrences. This will as well reduce the premium to be paid. For instance, someone that has fire extinguisher already won't pay much compare to some that doesn't have.