How to predict the market most effectively?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Fundamental analysis is more bolstered than technical analysis because it helps a trader produce more cogent market signals. In fundamental analysis, real economic factors like inflation, deflation, interest rate etc. are considered. FXOpulence offers signals at times and their trading instruments like indices1000, crypto500, USD basket are well-flourished.

FinTrader

Yes, fundamental data makes the market move, creating trends. But it is also important for us as traders to find accurate entries into the market with minimal stop losses and exit points from the market in order to timely fix profits - and for this we need to master technical analysis. Therefore, success in Forex depends on how well we master these two types of market analysis.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You can use news and sentiments to actually predict the market, there are different ways and sources you can use to learn about fundamentals, I mostly use forex factory and learn more about the fundamentals, I also pay attention greatly on sentiments, I even have a theory that a forex trader can become successful just by following sentiments.

But it's just a theory that can be tweaked and changed using a solid risk management, you can also rely on technical analysis, it's also a good way to figure out where price is heading towards, if you know all of these then you should have a good foothold on forex trading.

Suba

Staff member
Actually, fundamental analysis is more complicated than technical analysis, because we have to pay attention to various macroeconomic factors, news, political situations and market changes (sentiment analysis). Difficulties will arise when we have to process a lot of information, so we have to take the most significant ones as the basis for decision making. Mastering fundamentals is also very helpful for trading activities and technical analysis will also help reduce risk. Many traders believe that maximum results will be obtained if we concentrate and focus using one method (fundamental), but there are also opinions that require using 3 analysis methods to be more profitable.