Earn Money How To Promote Your Marketing Agency And Make Money

Ehunsu

There are different online communities which you can use to promote your brands or products. There are Facebook groups, you can make YouTube videos, LinkedIn etc.... These are the things that I would be using now to try to prospect. So I'd be creating content while I'm spearing people. So aiming for people on my dream 100 list. Maybe it's VPs of marketing or maybe it's CEO's that I wanna be working with. You got to figure out, first, what is your niche? Who are the types of clientele that you do really well with? You're creating some content on LinkedIn, where organic reach is very strong. Maybe you might be doing some YouTube as well.

What I would say is, if you're gonna start creating content, pick one channel first. Don't try to view too many, 'cause it's gonna take you probably two to three years to compound. LinkedIn, you might be able to strike lightning in a bottle because organic reach is great. You stick with one content channel first and understand that it's going to take time to build that up.

And then the other thing I would do is, maybe every single day, you're reaching out to five, 10, 15 people or so, and maybe you're making a video on Loom. And you can use Loom to make a quick two to three minute, five minute screen casts saying, "Hey these are the three things I found wrong with your site. Let me know if you'd like to chat about it." And then maybe what you're sending in the email subject line is, three issues with your site. 'Cause people are always like, if I'm a CEO is like, "Oh, there's issues on my site? " Boom, they would forward it to someone else, the relevant person on their team because they wanna be fixing the issues on the site. So you have a good headline. You have three minutes, five minutes showing that you've done the work and you're doing this as much as you can to build up your clientele. In the early days, you charge whatever you can. So, maybe you're charging, could be a $1, 000 a month, $2, 000 a month, $3, 000 a month. And then as you get bigger and bigger, you can start to charge more and more. You can just start to charge 10, 000 a month, 15, 000, 20, 000 a month, 50, 000 a month.

You can get yourself listed on digital marketing websites. Get listed on Upwork, get listed on freelancer.com, get listed on marketerhire.com.

These are all job marketplaces where they'll pair you with people looking for, people that are looking for marketing help, they'll be looking for you. And start building your reviews up.

There are lots of ways you can promote yourself, but doing one at a time is the best idea I can recommend.

You can promote your marketing agency on social media. You open different account on Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube WhatsApp business etc. I think the best option for you is to apply your marketing skills to acquire more client for you. This will serve as a track record in case study to win over your potential clients.

One of the most important criteria that you should put in mind whenever you want to advertise your marketing industry is actually results of your previous digital marketing. You can use social media advertisements and also search engine in advertisements to get to their potential customers so that they can see exactly how good you are.

Yes this is the type of opportunities that people can have to be able to make money online especially if they have a good digital skill that they have to offer,, freelancer on upwork are good freelancing platform that people can use to make money especially with the type of skill they are good at.that is what I will be doing.

Since your business is all about to marketing, you should not find it difficult to market your agency. a marketing agency which doesn't know is targeted audience should not be in the business of marketing in the first place. You should be able to know the right channel to connect with your prospect and win them over.