HOW TO READ PRICE ACTION

Mrtruthgp

There are different way to read charts like a pro,
people read Price actions with Candle sticks, some read price actions with line chart others with trend lines, support and resistance, and so many others,

Price Action is the ability to understand what price is doing at the money and what action it is about to take next with the help of understanding previous ways patterns it has moved in the time past, that is why for newbees the fastest way you can learn, is to just backtest a strategy, get someone strategy and backtest it yourself over and over,

there is something called front test which no body really talk about, when you keep trying a strategy and you keep loosing over and over, there will come a time that you will become good with it, thats front testing for me, and that was how i was able to learn, although front testing takes time and waste years if not taking,

back to price action__ when a price move in a certain manner, and then a trader says it going for a buy, because he/ she has seen such movement in the time past and it truly went for a buy , not once, not twice, not three times, but many and many times,.. this is how trusting of one strategy comes into play.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It has even become very easy right now for you to be able to take decisions based on how prices is going with the introduction of candlestick patterns. Dollar general price action is just referring to the movement in which price has been making and you are comparing it with historical data so that you can be able to know where you can enter a position. This means that for example when you see a doji candle it means that there is a sign of reversal in the market and I thought you are going to consult other metrics in order to validate it.