Review How to recognize a scam site

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
As earners online we must be careful when we intend to join a new site that promise to help make money with them. You can make money through a lot of medium online either through PTP, PTC, Surveys, Transcription, Facets, and many other ways. All you need to do it to look or pick either one of them that suit your taste and your time frame. When about to pick a new site to work with you must always look into this few things that I'm about to list below.

1. The Reviews Online: it's important to check the review of this said site on google or on other established forum and check the info other people have on them before you waste your time doing anything with them.

2. Earn $50 Daily: Believe me or else you are working with sites like Fiverr this amount is almost impossible to make daily but there are alot of this kind of advertisement online. Be wary of them.

3. Minimum threshold: Always check out the minimum threshold before starting. Most legit sites always stay with $5-$20 as their minimum threshold that they obviously always make their workers understand that can not be earned in 3 days. If you are in a site that there minimum payout is like $100-$150 then be careful. Though most times the minimum threshold does not mean the site is fake but it's also a factor that worth looking into.

Kindly drop your own way of knowing a scam site below as we must enlighten each other well about this matter.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You really tried in pointing out some means of identifying scam websites. I do amaze at some people folly when they still click on a link that promise outrageous amount. The fact is that no one ine earth will give you money you don't deserve. This is what we should just realize.

Briangsam

Spotting a fake or scam website is generally done by checking reviews of the websites online. But you must be careful and pay attention to the address bar also. Check the domain name, look up the domain age, watch for poor grammar and spelling, look for reliable contact information, use only secure payment options and walk away from deals that are too good to be true. That should help.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Spotting a fake or scam website is generally done by checking reviews of the websites online. But you must be careful and pay attention to the address bar also. Check the domain name, look up the domain age, watch for poor grammar and spelling, look for reliable contact information, use only secure payment options and walk away from deals that are too good to be true. That should help.
Yes sir... This is also one point that can not be ignore.. The grammatical spellings and construction of the words is also one of the things to look at and the dates on the payment proof is also important to check. It's just a shame that people still fall for all this scam sites and waste their time with them.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
You really tried in pointing out some means of identifying scam websites. I do amaze at some people folly when they still click on a link that promise outrageous amount. The fact is that no one ine earth will give you money you don't deserve. This is what we should just realize.
One of the best way they hold people to the ramson their sites is by promising them money that even they can't afford. Promise me to make $5 per day in a PTC or PTP is almost like it's impossible. The only sites that can promise such amount per day is a freelancing site.

Mellorando

Banned
To easily spot out a fake or scam site I think you need to check the reviews of people who have already used the site another way of knowing a scam site is if a verification email is not sent to your email during registration on the site

Shigobad2020

I recognised a paid to watch video site Tao of block late, ni have been working there for like 3months and I already 72dogecoin in my account, I requested for a withdrawal and i was told by the admin that I have to first deposit 10dogecoin before my withdrawal can be processed.
A friend now told me that people on telegram are already calling them scam ,that they took 10dogecoin from member and blocked them, so i decided to message the admin why I must pay 10dogecoin before I could withdraw my sweat, my account was deleted the following day.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I recognised a paid to watch video site Tao of block late, ni have been working there for like 3months and I already 72dogecoin in my account, I requested for a withdrawal and i was told by the admin that I have to first deposit 10dogecoin before my withdrawal can be processed.
A friend now told me that people on telegram are already calling them scam ,that they took 10dogecoin from member and blocked them, so i decided to message the admin why I must pay 10dogecoin before I could withdraw my sweat, my account was deleted the following day.
Yeah... That right... paying to receive payment is one the flag that I also look for before starting to work on any site. I also have a site that promised to mine dogecoin but you have to pay 500 dogecoin to start up... I simply stopped after seeing that. Imagine your time and precious resources that is obviously scares will be wasted on a scam site and most of them will unfortunately always milk their catch dry.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As earners online we must be careful when we intend to join a new site that promise to help make money with them. You can make money through a lot of medium online either through PTP, PTC, Surveys, Transcription, Facets, and many other ways. All you need to do it to look or pick either one of them that suit your taste and your time frame. When about to pick a new site to work with you must always look into this few things that I'm about to list below.

1. The Reviews Online: it's important to check the review of this said site on google or on other established forum and check the info other people have on them before you waste your time doing anything with them.

2. Earn $50 Daily: Believe me or else you are working with sites like Fiverr this amount is almost impossible to make daily but there are alot of this kind of advertisement online. Be wary of them.

3. Minimum threshold: Always check out the minimum threshold before starting. Most legit sites always stay with $5-$20 as their minimum threshold that they obviously always make their workers understand that can not be earned in 3 days. If you are in a site that there minimum payout is like $100-$150 then be careful. Though most times the minimum threshold does not mean the site is fake but it's also a factor that worth looking into.

Kindly drop your own way of knowing a scam site below as we must enlighten each other well about this matter.
You are right, in fact there are sometime they will even tell you that once you sign in $20 will be given to and they can even go to an extent that withing 24hour you can make up to $200 . Any site that is legit will nevar pay anybody such amount . Online survey is not all that easy so once you see such run for your dear life.

Mellorando

Banned
Reviews.com the size that can tell you the reviews of different site and ideas of people who already used the site one thing you also have to know is that a legit site will make you work to earn but a scam or fake site will just be giving you on necessary bonuses which clearly entails that it is fake

Shigobad2020

You are right, in fact there are sometime they will even tell you that once you sign in $20 will be given to and they can even go to an extent that withing 24hour you can make up to $200 . Any site that is legit will nevar pay anybody such amount . Online survey is not all that easy so once you see such run for your dear life.
I have had a lot of experiences with sites like that giving me $20 as a sign up bonus , pays you $3 for each video you watch on their site and when you reach the minimum cashout of $100, your account will be deleted and won't be able to login to the sites anymore.

drex44

Very much needed topic for people to read and learn from so in future they can be more careful in their search for a good site to work
Thumbs up!

Drdoora

yes, you are right If you are on a site with a minimum payout like ( $100-$150 ) then be careful.
While most times the minimum threshold does not mean the site is fake, it is also a factor worth considering.