How To Recover A Suspended YouTube Channel

D

Deleted member 13140

So your YouTube account got suspended I have a few basic ways to try and restore it, worked for some dude so I decided to share.

So if you think your account was wrongfully suspended, its possible you can recover it, remember wrongfully. So here is what you need to do:
  1. Open the Account Disable Page
  2. Then you'll find a form, fill it out with your reason that your account was wrongfully suspended
  3. You have to be very specific about it, so maybe if they was a video that caused this suspension include the url.
Okay so the next step is just to wait for a response. Well if your appeal is rejected then just send another one, though you might just get an automated response the second time, very annoying.

But Good news if all fails then reach our to YouTube Trusted Flaggers on their twitter and explain your cases remember get straight to the point.

But lolz maybe just download all your YouTube Videos just incase who knows you might need to start afresh. This is just a backup just incase your channel wasn't recovered, hope you have your subscribers emails or something, just keep keep informed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best thing is not to even found wanting. Recovering of channels on YouTube may be difficult depending on the reasons for the suspension. For instance, if it was suspended because people complain about some inappropriate posts, it may take longer process before the such a YouTube channel can be recovered

Mika

VIP Contributor
Your youtube channel will be suspended for various reasons and most of the time the fault lies in you. If you are trying to manipulate the views and subscribers, you are likely to be suspended. If you commit click fraud, you will be suspended, if you publish a lot of copyrighted materials your channel will be suspended.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Okay, very good tips. I think one of the best ways of recovering your suspended YouTube channel is to reach them out on Twitter because a lot of businesses tends to respond faster on social media platforms like Twitter than other places. Being specific about the problem is also very important.