How to Reduce Bounce Rate?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to learn what exactly Bounce Rate is, check the following post

What is Bounce Rate? Why You Need to Keep You Bounce Rate Low?

In this post, I will explain how to reduce your bounce rate.

In order to reduce bounce rate, you need to retain your traffic. Traffic retention means keeping your visitors on your site for longer duration. One of the proven ways to retain your traffic is through interlinking posts.

You can share links to other pages on your website by sharing links in the post through anchor text.

You can also share links on the bottom of the article as “Related Posts.”

If you have chosen to display links in the sidebar, use categories which will provide clarity for your readers. In this way readers can search for relevant criteria in one areas and it takes out the guess work.

In order to reduce bounce rate, you also need engagements on your website content. Engagement means visitors leaves comment on your posts, likes your posts, shares on social media, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your bounce rate is 100 percent, it means visitors left your website without checking other pages. You need to keep your bounce rate lower than 70 percent. High bounce rate is mostly related to user interface and user experience (people leave your site immediately because they did not like it on the first glance)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I can't get tired of coming to trendri. It is full of people of intelligence. In fact, I always take jotter to write anything that is strange to me. The reason why I think there may be low bjuce rate based on the post and the comment I read is if the blogger don't put on quality content

foster04

Wow, this is really an amazing article. The bounce rate on my website keeps increasing even after I have reduced my image sizes. Thanks for sharing

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, the engagement is the most practical and probably the simplest too. Let's say the landing page is about a product. You can include in the description some experiences by customers that come with pictures too. Or maybe some internal links to another page that is directly related to the topic of the landing page.

goldirarollover

Here is how you can lower your bounce rate.
  1. Have engaging, content on your website.
  2. Have more engaging, content on your website that users can find.
  3. Have tools, software, interactive elements that benefits users.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to reduce the bounce rate on your website is to create in-depth and engaging content on your website. You must also do internal linking building as this will help the visitors to navigate through from one page to another. create good user experience on your website to reduce the bounce rate.