How to reduce weight?

A vast number of products are advertised for this supposed ability to cleanse and detoxify your body. All over the world, people use various kinds of cleanses, supplements aiming to shed weight easily or rid their bodies of toxins stored up.
This one works.
Health and fitness
a5c0b2f4ee58aca4.png

millersmithMISA

There are several medium to reduce those extra pounds from the body, what it takes is patience and exercising. Well to do this at home only by diet are as follows:
  1. Eat a high protein breakfast diet ...
  2. Avoid sugar drinks and fruit juices for sure ...
  3. Drink water before & after meals. ...
  4. Choose weight-loss-friendly foods. ...
  5. Eat too much fiber. ...
  6. Drink coffee or tea(without sugar). ...
  7. Base your diet on whole foods. ...
  8. Eat slowly.
  9. Eat Healthy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow. if I am thinking of losing weight I always go through the natural process of losing weight such as not eating fatty food and doing of regular exercise because I believe all this will be much more better than applying of drugs and other substances into the body for the main purpose of weight reduction.natural process is the best for me.

Empress

Verified member
We can also use green tea and ginger for weight loss by adding ground ginger to hot green tea as a way of combining the powerful effects of both ingredients. You can also steep a ginger tea bag and a green tea bag together, adding extra water so that the brew isn’t too overpowering.
Drink once or twice per day, keeping in mind that green tea does contain caffeine

Bashbash

Trying intermittent fasting​

Intermittent fasting (IF) is a pattern of eating that involves regular short-term fasts and consuming meals within a shorter time period during the day.you can have short-term intermittent fasting, which is up to 24 weeks in duration, leads to weight loss in overweight individuals.

H

hass03

If think of loss weight I always go to zotrim, because is natural and does not have said effects.because is herbal supplements.if you want to loss weight go for zotrim.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though this has become sonethbt that many people are looking for bow are days because they wanted to reduce there weight . Could you belive be that some people don't usually eat fatty food and too much of fat but yet they still get fat. What i will recommend is to be doing good exercise all the time because dieting may not resolve the problem that some people had.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very question I so ask people that want to lose weigh is that, is it for health reason. There are some people that are far naturally and the fatness even makes them beautiful. If one tries to reduce weight, it may lead to aneroxia if care is not properly taken.

Kola

Verified member
To loose weight you have to stop eating too much food and also when you eat you have to slowly.also take your tea without putting sugar because sugar add weight to the body when taken.also take a lot of water and get hydrated.also avoid taking too much junks it's not good for the body instead just take fruits and vegetables they help the body and supply it with essential vitamins and nutrients.also for medical check-up it's good for the body just to know the state and condition of the body.

Samrilm

Eat foods that are rich in nutrient that will benefit the body not just unnecessary nutrient that won't benefit the body and also avoid junk foods

Xachima

You should watch what you eat, eat foods high in fiber and low in calories, drink coffee instead of tea

Krishrish

Reducing weight can be done by avoiding high calories foods like junks and other foods like that because they increase the cholesterol level in the body

Aqruub

We can reduce weight by doing morning workout because morning workout helps to reduce weight faster and it is effective

Zerina

Reducing weight be effective when you engage in exercise and you cut off all the fruits that contain fat like trans fat and saturated fat