How To Refer Others To Online Paid Survey Sites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many survey sites out there that might pay people to complete surveys. Many people get paid to fill out survey forms and when they get qualified, they get paid. You may not earn money from online paid survey sites until or unless you qualify for the survey. However, there is another important aspect of survey sites, which is referring others to the survey site. You may not earn money when you do not qualify for a survey, but probably you will make money if you refer other people to survey sites regardless of whether of not they qualify for the surveys.

I am not sure if this might be the actual case, but you may need to check out the rules on a survey sites in order to make sure that you will get paid for referring others. However, referring other people might be really hard. This is because many people are reluctant to join a site when they are referred by others. I have also myself experienced this. So I think that the best way to refer others would be to advertise survey sites and ask people to just give their opinions and they will be get paid for that. So, how do you refer other people to survey sites?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In order to be able to refer others to online paid survey sites, you will first need to be a member of one yourself.

If you are already a member of an online paid survey site, then you simply need to locate the link that you can use in order to invite your friends and family members to join as well.

You will find this link on the "Referral Page" of the website or in your account area.

Simply copy and paste the referral link into an email message, or post it on social media, and send it to those you wish to refer.

Then, when those people become members themselves, you will be credited for referring them.
Paid survey sites can earn some extra cash in your spare time.

However, after you've signed up and started taking surveys, you might find that it takes quite a long time to accumulate enough points to cash out.
That's where referral programs come in.

Most paid survey sites offer some sort of referral program that allows you to earn money for referring your friends and family members to the site. Sometimes these programs even extend beyond immediate family members, allowing you to invite anyone from your social media circles and email contact lists.

Here are some tips on how to refer others to online paid survey sites:

The first way to refer others to online paid survey sites is by posting links on social media.

The second way to refer others to online paid survey sites is by posting links on forums.

The third way to refer others to online paid survey sites is by sharing your referral links with friends and family members.

The last way to refer others to online paid survey sites is by including referral links in your email signature.

AuthorityGuide

you can refer others to online paid survey sites in various ways e.g. via forums, via youtube videos, via blog post, via email lists, via paid ads.

Shaf

Verified member
The easiest way to get referrals would be to promote the sites to close family and friends. It will be helpful if you have a proof of payment that you can show.them and also proof that other people in the same country are earning money through that survey sites

This may not work now though as many people have gotten burnt when offered scams that cheat them by people they trust.

If this doesn't work well, you can try promoting your referral link on forums, of course while following the rules, on other paid survey sites and on faucets.

This is because there is a large community of people here that understand how these things work and new ones coming in each day

anil02

Verified member
Some sites have system of referring friends and some have not. If site have referral system than they gave us link and we can send it to person to whom we want to get join sites. But it is my experience that getting active referral is not easy if some one sign up site with our link than no one knows than how many day they will remains active. I am promoting my sites at FC and I am paying for it, $2 for six months

Shigobad2020

Survey sites paid their members to answer some question and get paid , it might be a question on a geographical location, Or personal question and referral program is always important in survey sites because people makes money by referring other members .
And for you to be able to refer someone else , you must be a member already and you must have make a withdrawal to show the people you are reffering your payment proof in order for them to confirm the authenticity of the site.
And you can easily refer someone by introducing your friends and family to the survey site first.

Sikapa

Verified member
There is no doubt that survey is another good way to make money online to some people. The reason I'm say to some people is that there are so many ways to make money online and one of these ways is through taking online paid survey which not every one can make money out of it. Some people don't even qualify to take survey and not in every country do survey sites work. Most of the paid survey don't work in every country except those tier countries. Some survey sites too don't pay good in some countries too but all the same, there are a lot of people who are making money out of paid survey and they prefer paid survey to any other form of making money online.

There are a lot of ways by which you can get referrals to your survey links and one of this ways is through hiring. What do I mean by hiring? You can just hire people or task them on micro jobs sites like picoworkers to sign up to your survey links and by so doing you will get some people who will be more interested in working and taking survey questions for you to earn referral commission.

anil02

Verified member
There is no doubt that survey is another good way to make money online to some people. The reason I'm say to some people is that there are so many ways to make money online and one of these ways is through taking online paid survey which not every one can make money out of it. Some people don't even qualify to take survey and not in every country do survey sites work. Most of the paid survey don't work in every country except those tier countries. Some survey sites too don't pay good in some countries too but all the same, there are a lot of people who are making money out of paid survey and they prefer paid survey to any other form of making money online.

There are a lot of ways by which you can get referrals to your survey links and one of this ways is through hiring. What do I mean by hiring? You can just hire people or task them on micro jobs sites like picoworkers to sign up to your survey links and by so doing you will get some people who will be more interested in working and taking survey questions for you to earn referral commission.
You are suggesting micro worker sites to get refferals, but you know to get referral via micro worker sites we have to pay them for sign up. It is right that peoples will sign up sites to get some money but how we can force them to be active on site. I too joined many sites on others link only to earn.. Today I don't remember how many sites I joined.