How to Remove A Speck or Dirt from the Eye.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When I was still young ( though am still young now any way ' sounds funny ') I use to do something whenever a Speck or Dirt entered my eye.
Then; I will call some body to use his or her mouth to blow ear Ib to my eye but sometime things used to turned worst because , atime the person might just eat something that has pepper.

But when I was growing up I now detected that one need to learn how to take good care of our eye because its very delicate.

This is what you can do when you find yourself in that situation:
Often you can get a bit of dirt or sand our of the eye by flooding the eye with clean water or by using the corner of a clean cloth or the tip of samr moist cotton.
If the particle of dirt is under the upper lid, look for it by turning the lid up over a thin stick, while asking the person to keep looking at his feet.

The particle is often found in the small groove bear the edge of the lid. Remove it with the corner of a clean cloth.
. if you cannot get the particle out easily, use antibiotic eye ointment, cover the eye with a bandage, and go for nedical help.

Your idea is valuable here.
What can we do to remove Speck or dirt from the eye?

Touching the eye is not really good and also scratching the eye is not good.its common and in children and it's very bad.caution your kids not do it so that it won't affect there eye when they become adults.to remove dirt from the eye you can always tell someone who can see the dirt to remove it for you or you can wash your face with water.dont pour water direct to the eye as it is. Cause red eye and also swollen eye.