Social Media How to Run a Video Campaign?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Running a video ad campaign on Facebook can be beneficial. Facebook has a huge user base (it stands somewhere at 2.7 billion). Based on the number of active monthly users and traffic, Facebook is the world’s number one website. Youtube is the second in terms of daily traffic. Therefore running video ads on Facebook and Youtube will gain you a lot of traction.

You can create your own video ads and run them through your Facebook page or youtube channel, or create video ads and run the ads on someone else videos on Facebook or youtube. The both way can be effective as long as you do it correctly.

In order to become successful with your campaign, you need to create an interesting ad that appeals to the masses.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that video ads are getting very popular in Facebook. Sometimes I watch a portion because it looked interesting although I know that it is just a video ad. My take on creating a video ad is the artistic aspect that it should be interesting visually even if the content is not full of substance. A video ad is like a very short movie with the purpose of expressing something to the viewers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People do believe in what they see than they hear. This has made people to take a step higher by imploring videos advertisement rather than audio advertisment. However while doing this, the interesting and vital parts should be covered within a short period of time to avoid the audience being bored.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that video ads are getting very popular in Facebook. Sometimes I watch a portion because it looked interesting although I know that it is just a video ad. My take on creating a video ad is the artistic aspect that it should be interesting visually even if the content is not full of substance. A video ad is like a very short movie with the purpose of expressing something to the viewers.
When you are watching facebook or youtube videos, you can skip ads only after watching them for 5 seconds, which means whether you like them or not you will have to watch the ads. If you watch the ad and if it can grab your attention in 5 seconds, you might be interested in checking the ads. If that happens the advertisers will manage to generate sales. That's why video ads are effective.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Sometimes the ads on the video content you are watching can be more interesting than the video itself. So, instead of using skip button, people will continue to watch the ad, and might even follow the ad. This will happen only when the ads can grab people's attention in less than 5 seconds.