How to save money for future propose

samual

You can save in many ways like, bank, in your trust wallet, and even in your house saving money in your house is not when you keep a lot of money, it is just a Money that you save for like when you are at home and you hired a plumber to work for you and your try to do transfer with your phone and it not going through the money in which you save will now be useful
Another way to save money for future propose is to make your children see what you as a father has kept for them so they will be able to use may be when you are dead so by saving money for future propose is a very good idea to make money in the future

Shigobad2020

Currently the local banks are no longer trustworthy in my own opinion , using my country banking system as and example because of the way they deduct the unnecessary charges , I don't believe you will even have money in the future if you keep your money in the local banking .

I prefer the online banking system using the online banking app and the new generation online banking system which is safe and secure and you can even invest on the banking applications .
Or rather register for any crypto currency wallet account and start using your money to be any valuable coin that you know can appreciate if you keep it in your wallet, crypto currency coin like bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum , usdt and many crypto coin in the market and hold it for a long time in your wallet and later sell the coin when it appreciates .