Binance How to sell all your coins that are less than $10?

Victorial

Binance is one of the best crypto wallet exchanges with several amazing features. The exchange is known to offer peer-to-peer trading, spot, and futures trading among others. Like another wallet, you can buy and sell your crypto assets and you can also store and receive coins using the deposit and withdrawal icon.
However, when we receive our minimum deposit here on Trendri or any other get paid to post platform, it might be difficult for us to sell or exchange them because the amount is usually less than $10. For a transaction to occur on Binance, the minimum amount is $10.

This new strategy will allow you to sell your coin so far you are a verified Binance user. Following the ban on crypto in Nigeria, the safest approach is to use the peer to peer trading. For Binance peer to peer trading, the exchange deals with USDT, BTC, BUSD, ETH, BNB etc.

The main focus is on BNB (Binance coin). Binance offers a unique feature under the spot function, just below the deposit, withdraw and Transfer icon. It says "Convert small assets to BNB". With this you can convert your BTC, DOGE, ETH, USDT, etc to the coin. After a successful conversion, all assets will be in BNB and you can now follow the normal way to do p2p trading by transferring it to funding wallet (formerly called P2P) and sell.

Kingstone

Wow. That is great. Thank you so much for sharing this useful tips. I usually think there is no way to convert all the coins I have earned that are less than $10 on Binance. This feature is actually great and I will be more than ready to put it to use. The value of the Binance coin is even rising very high and it could be a great profit for me if I can convert and keep it for long.

Binance p2p is just the best for trading. There are many out there but I do not think they can outshine Binance. But I hope the conversion fees won't be much because it is going to affect the total money to be converted. It should be free instead.