How To Set Up A Bitcoin ATM Business In Your Area?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people around the world are quite fascinated with cryptocurrencies because it is one of the major digital assets that can be used to invest money and also make payments around the world. Digital options such as cryptocurrencies are a great way to invest money and all you need is a computer with a Internet connection. However, nowadays we have seen that many countries also have the option to sell or buy Bitcoin on streets. You can sell or buy Bitcoin using ATMs and you can use Bitcoin ATMs just like you use regular ATMs to withdraw Cash. I am not sure how a Bitcoin ATM works, but I think you can purchase or sell coins using your credit card or debit card. I did read a few articles and it seems like Bitcoin ATMs are REALLY expensive. According to a few online resources, it seems like a Bitcoin ATM machine costs around $10,000 and some even cost around $20,000. However, there are a few inexpensive ATM machines. For example, ATM Machines by KIOSKS company provides machines in the range of $6,000 to $7,000. I know that even this amount of money is really huge. Moreover, you should also consider the legality of Bitcoin in your country. You may not want to face the law in case you set up a Bitcoin ATM shop and end up in prison.

Good luck

Verified member
Setting up a Bitcoin Atm is not an easy task since it is not a local currency you are dealing with.it is crypto currency and it has a very high value which cannot be toil around like any other local currency.It may not be that easy.it can only be used to run an online marketing or transaction.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Doing this type f business is a good one but consider the capital to start is a little bit huge and majority if the youth mat not be able to get that or risk it.
I still want us to consider some thing.
This type of business may not be possible in a country where they are wagging war against cryptocurrency.

D

Deleted member 28127

What I see as available option to cashout Bitcoin from AirTM by bank wire or there is many how are doing this topup AirTM then cashout to bank account by bank wire.